Ezra's Reaction

One Mistake: And Ezria Fanfiction

Chapter 7:

I look into Ezra's blank minded eyes as I wait for him to respond. He probably thinks that I'm playing some kind of joke but I'm not. Though I'm not 100% sure that I'm actually pregnant, I need to see a doctor first.

"Ezra?" I ask. He's been staring at me for 5 minutes straight, looking confused with a tear in his eye. He seems more scared than me. "Aria, are you, are you sure that you're, you're pregnant?" he asks.

"Well I took 3 different tests that all came out positive and I've been throwing up and I've missed my period. I'm going to a doctors appointment in Philly at 10 today to make sure. That's why I came here now. I can't go through this alone Ezra. I need you. I, I, I need you." I say as I start crying again, falling into his arms and getting his grey t-shirt wet. "Aria, I love you. I promise that I will stay by you and support you and our baby. Whether you are or you aren't pregnant, I love you and I will never leave you. We can raise this baby together and I will love it so much. Just remember that I love you." he says sweetly, trying to be the man of this situation. "Come on. I'll come with you to this appointment. We can get through this... Together." he says as he picks me up bridal style and softly kisses me on the lips.

"Okay." I say quietly.