Part 15

Loki took a deep breath and mentally prepared himself. He stepped into the room and his eyes landed on his brother "Thor may I speak to you?" Loki said "Of course brother" Thor said with a grin " Alone." Loki said "Alright" Thor said. The two left the room together

"Me and Tony are getting married" Loki said as soon as they were alone. Thor gave a confused look and after Loki explained what marriage was Thor laughed happily "Congratulations Brother!" He said happily and slapped Loki on the back causing Loki to almost fall over.

"I want you to be my best man" Loki said "Best man?" Thor asked confused "It means you take care of the rings and give them to me at the wedding, it's completely pointless but it's tradition and it's considered an honour. The best man is usually a brother or a best friend or a son. So I thought I'd ask you, but you know what it's stupid forget I asked" Loki blurted out

Thor teared up "You see me as your brother?" He said hesitantly "Of course I'll do it brother" he added with a grin and pulled Loki into a big bear hug

-

Tony finally got a hold of Rhodey and pulled him aside. "Rhodey, Loki and me are getting married and I want you to be my best man" he said. Rhodey looked confused at first before smiling warmly and letting out a chuckle "Of course" he said.

"But how does that work with two guys do you a one best man or?" He asked "We have two you get to watch one ring Thor the other" Tony said "Alright, when is it?" Rhodey asked "We are getting to that part" Tony said and Rhodey just chuckled.

-

"So who will be our bridesmaid of honour?" Tony asked "Jenny" Loki said "Or Nat" Tony said "Sure if you ask her" Loki said "Jenny it is" Tony said "Let's go ask her, she'll be here with Morgan any second" Loki said "You can ask her, I'll continue planning" Tony said "Okay" Loki said and kissed the side of Tony's head and left the room.

"Hello Jen" Loki said once he saw her "Hey Loki, what's up?" Jenny said "I'm getting married, want to be the maid of honour" Loki asked "Alright" Jenny said "When is it?" She asked "In a month" Loki said "You need a suit" Jenny said "I don't need one, I can make illusions remember" Loki said "Yeah that won't do" Jenny said "Give Morgan to Tony and we will go shopping for suits" Jenny said

Half an hour later they were at a tailor looking at suits, Loki was just sitting on a chair waiting while Jenny rushed around picking out suits for him to try out. After a while she returned with three suits, A black one, a grey one and a white one.
Loki then got pushed into the dressing room with the suits.

After hours Jenny decided on the white suit because it looked good and it would shock Tony the most. They didn't actually buy it though Loki just memorised it so he could create an Illusion of it later and the look on store clerks face was priceless.

-

Tony was quite nervous as he watched the avengers and Happy sit down in the small church. Thor, Rhodey and Morgan were all standing on Tony's side wearing matching suits. They were then joined by Jenny wearing a suit that matched with Thor,Rhodey and Morgan.

"Everyone is ready, get out there" Jenny said to Tony, Tony nodded and walked down the aisle of the church. His friends turned around and smiled at him. Natasha and Clint cheered and whistled until Tony stopped at the altar. Then the music started.

First down the aisle was Thor and Rhodey followed by Jenny holding the three year old Morgan's hand. Last down the aisle was Loki wearing his white suit. Tony's face froze in a state of shocked joy, Thor was already crying like a waterfall mumbling something about how his little brother was getting married.

"You look good in white" Tony whispered when Loki reached the altar "You look good in everything" Loki whispered black "I know" Tony whispered. Their whispering got interrupted by the priest speaking up "We are gathered here today to witness the union of two long time lovers" the priest said

The priest talks on for a bit, sharing vows and everything thing else then came the I do's. "Anthony Edward Stark, Do you take Loki Laufeyson Odinson to hold and to love till death do you apart?" The priest said "I do" Tony said tears filled up in his eyes.

"And Loki Laufeyson Odinson do you take Anthony Edward Stark to hold and to love till death do you apart?" The priest said "I do" Loki said "Please present the rings" the priest said each of the two turned to their best man and grabbed a ring each.

"These rings are the symbol of your promise, Tony if you please" The priest said and Tony slid the ring onto Loki's finger "Loki" the priest said. Loki slid the ring onto Tony's finger. "And with that I now pronounce you husband and husband you may kiss the groom" the priest said. Loki and Tony kissed and embraced.

A/N

Last proper chapter, there will be one more just to pull some heartstrings but that's it.