Part 4

Third person POV

The evening came around and just like promised Tony was awake waiting for Tom. Tom came down the stairs smiling at Tony, Pepper who was also in the room was glaring at Tom. Tom noticed an just smiled before walking up to Tony. "Hello Love, ready to go?" He asked with smile. "Where are we going?" Tony asked "Out" Tom said cheekily, Tony rolled his eyes and the two left.

Tom walked to the patch of amber roses that had grown a lot since the last time Tom was there. Tom had set up a fancy picnic in the middle of the small field "Tadaa" Tom said ironically. "This is surprisingly sweet" Tony said "Alright let's go" Tom said and walked through the field to the picnic blanket. They sat down and started eating the food that Tom prepared. "Is it something special today to call for such a fancy get together?" Tony asked "The occasion is 'I will love you till the last flower in this field dies" Tom said "So your saying we won't last the winter, Thanks" Tony said,

Tom chuckled "No feel the ground, this is a very rare type of flower. It lasts all year round, it has a sort of heat regulator. It also has a longer lifespan than most flowers this one can last for almost 1000 years according to legend but it has only been recorded to last around 70 years" Tom said "You know a lot about flowers"Tony said with a chuckle "Hobby" Tom said and shrugged

The two spent the rest of the evening chatting  and laughing, they also shared a lot of kisses. They were both soon quite tipsy because of the wine Tom brought, The two eventually  packed up and walked home both laughing along the way. The two made the most of the night, waking in each others arms. 

They spent the following month together, Loki making the most of their time together, spoiling Tony as much as he could. There was only one day left of Loki's punishment and Loki was sitting on the bed, fiddling with a small velvet box containing two golden rings with the letters T.H and T.S carved on the inside of both. He kept opening it and closing it. He took out one of the rings and put it on his finger and sighed. He had bought them in the beginning of that week, he was going to ask that very day but he couldn't get himself to do it. Then the door opened and Tom quickly put the box away in his pocket.

"Hey Tom ready to go?" Tony asked "Yeah" Tom said and smiled. The two walked of together into town, they were on their to a fancy dinner at the same place they had their first proper date. They walked down the road, and as they were crossing the road a reckless driver came at them full speed. Tom quickly pushed Tony out of the way, saving him but dooming himself. The force of the hit caused the car to stop. The impact on the car looked like it had hit another car. 

Tony ran up to Tom, he desperately tried to sit him up. Tom just placed a hand on Tony's arm and Tony stopped struggling. "I love you, marry me?" Tom asked taking out the box from his pocket "Yes" Tony said his eyes glossy. With a shaky hand Tom put the ring on Tony's finger. "I love you" Tom said in a hoarse voice "I love you too" Tony said tears falling softly down his face and then Tom's arm fell limb. Tony screamed loudly in desperation, but he was gone.

The funeral was the day after, the three people who showed up was Tony, Pepper and Loki disguised as Freya. Tony was the first to leave but before he did he left one of the amber gold roses on his grave. Left stood Pepper and Loki "So. Loki." Pepper said hoping to get some answers from Freya. Loki just dropped the disguise and when Pepper saw it she slapped him right across his face "I deserved that" Loki said

"You said you loved Tony! And you do this!" She said angrily "I'm leaving earth, I won't be allowed back so it's better for him to think I'm dead so he can move on" Loki said. Pepper slapped him again "I hate you" She hissed "But you can't deny that I would do anything for Tony, This is hurting me more then him. In a year or so he can move on, I don't think I can move on and I have 4000 years still left to live, stuck on another planet and my only means of contacting him lay with a man who has orders to not let me through to earth" Loki said "I can't deny that you love Tony, neither can I deny that this is the only way for him to move on and that you're doing what's best for Tony but I still hate you" Pepper said "That's fair" Loki said "Goodbye Pepper, take care of Tony for me, marry him if you have too" Loki said and left. Well back in asgard his mother greeted him with a warm embrace, his brother who rubbed his hair and his father who only spared him a glance.