Part 8

One year later

Loki's Pov

I got up from the ashlike ground, Thor now thinks I'm dead. It's for the best. Now I can return to Asgard and take the throne but... I'd be better of starting over on Midgard... but I don't think  I could live on earth, I would be too close to Tony... I let out a heavy sigh. I'll just go back to Midgard, maybe I could make a life for myself there. Maybe I could even hide from Thanos there if I go undercover. Yeah. Earth it is.

Third person Pov

Loki made his way to earth, he was able to wrangle his way into a job and apartment in New york. He made friends with a female coworker, who lived in the same apartment building as him. Her name was Jenny and she was the one who gave him fashion advice basicly. He went by the name  Liam Hiddleston so any resemblance between him and Tom Hiddleston could be explained by the lie that they are twins. He usually wore a suit or a button up shirt, with his hair in a bun or under a beine. The clothes were usually all black with maybe some green details.  

This particularly cold autumn day he wore black jeans a white button up shirt with a black trench coat and a green scarf around his neck. Him and Jenny were walking to the coffee shop on the way to work, they we laughing and chatting along the way. They took in at their local coffee shop ordering their usuals. While they were waiting for their coffee Loki spotted Tony, what he was doing here he had no idea. 

"Jenny quick hide me" Loki said "What is it Liam?" Jenny asked looking around confused, her gaze landed on Tony "Ex?" she asked "Ex." Loki confirmed "Isn't that Tony Stark? As in iron man?!" Jenny asked after looking properly at him "Yeah it is" Loki said "Sorry Liam but I need to talk to him" Jenny said with a chuckle "Jenny!" Loki hissed as Jenny walked of to Tony. Loki turned to the counter and grabbed the coffees as soon as they were placed on the counter.

He fast walked to Jenny "Jenny come on let's go" Loki hissed and dragged her away from Tony. "Hey!" Jenny said grumpily but when seeing his face realised how serious it was  "Wait have I seen you before?" Tony then asked to the back of Loki's head "Nope, never seen you in my life" Loki said in a fake accent not turning around. As soon as they got out the door Loki let go of Jenny's arm "Damn how bad of a breakup did you two have?" Jenny asked after being handed her coffee. "It was bad" Loki said definitely "Then tell me the whole story!" Jenny said

"Alright, You know my twin brother Tom?" Loki said Jenny nodded "As you know he died after throwing himself in front of a car to save his fiance" Loki said, Jenny nodded again. "Well that fiance was Tony Stark" Loki said "Your brother was going to marry him but he is also your ex?" Jenny asked confused, Loki nodded "We met at my brothers  funeral" Loki said "What?" Jenny said in shock "It started with a one night stand, Tony's desperate attempt to get Tom back. Then he just kept coming back, I fell in love with him but he only came to me because I looked so much like Tom. Eventually we got into a relationship , it was a toxic relationship. He wanted me to be just like Tom and I just wanted him to love me. It was a toxic spiral and I had to move to get away from it all, that's also why I dyed my hair and let it grow out. To look as little like Tom as I could" Loki said, Jenny was stunned to silence.

 "Tony is not a bad guy though, he was just hurting. He has moved on now right? I heard he has a girlfriend what's her name Pepper Potts?"Loki said not wanting his new friend to think bad of Tony because of the fake story he made up "I heard Pepper passed away actually" Jenny said "What?!" Loki said in shock "Yeah, the causes weren't public though"Jenny said "But don't even think of going back to him!" She added "Why? I don't even look like Tom anymore" Loki said "It's never good to go back to a toxic relationship, trust me I know from experience" She said placing a hand on Loki's shoulder and Loki sighed heavily.