Part 12

"Happy, could you watch Morgan?" Tony asked "I'm not a baby sitter Tony!" Happy said "Thanks man" Tony said and fixed his hair "Ready to go Love?" Loki in disguise asked "Call if you need anything" Tony said and grabbed Loki by the hip and exited the house in Tony's car.

They picked Jenny and Steve up, they all drove to a fancy restaurant. They ate together and all four had quite the good time but before they got get dessert Tony got a call from Happy telling him that he couldn't get Morgan to stop crying.

"I have to get back home to Morgan" Tony said "I'll come too" Loki said "What about you two?" Tony asked while waiting for the bill. "We'll come with you" Steve said "yeah" Jenny agreed "Alright" Tony said and paid the bill.

All four then got up and walked to the car, they drove back to Tony's mansion. Tony wen't to talk to Happy and Loki walked over to Morgan. Loki closed the door behind him and transformed back into himself and picked up Morgan. 

Morgan calmed down immediately and Loki smiled warmly at the small child. Then the door opened, Loki looked over thinking it was Tony but he was met with the shocked face of Steve that soon turned into anger and defense.

"Tony suit up!" Steve shouted "Loki put Morgan down" He then said to Loki. Loki stood there stunned holding Morgan close "What's going on cap?" Tony asked rushing over in his suit followed by Jenny.

"Jenny get to safety" Steve said "Tony Loki has been posing as Jen" He then said to tony. "Cap" Tony said "Get Morgan out of there" Steve said "Cap" Tony tried again "Now!" Steve demanded "Steve!" Tony then shouted causing Morgan to cry.

Loki quickly cradled Morgan till he stopped crying. "Steve,there is no threat" Tony said and stepped in between  Steve and Loki "What?" Steve said "Loki is not a threat, he is my boyfriend" Tony said

Loki couldn't help but smile at the fact that Tony called him his boyfriend. He walked over and placed a hand on Tony's shoulder holding Morgan in the other arm. "What?" Steve said in confusion. 

"Loki is my boyfriend. There is a lot of history, I could tell you all of it but that means you lower your fists and refrain yourself from killing Loki" Tony said. Steve hesitated "Then get out of the suit" he then said "Alright" Tony said and took of the suit.

"Now Explain" Steve said "I was in a relation ship with Loki before the attack of New York, before I was Iron Man, but I didn't know he was Loki back then because he was under cover" Tony began "Jarvis pull up the articles on me and Tom Hiddleston" he then said.

Articles slowly stared to flash up on the display screen, Steve read all the headlines and looked at the pictures "But it says he died" Steve said "I faked my death" Loki said speaking up for the first time.

"Then I didn't see him for years" Tony said back "Until he attacked earth" he continued "I was tortured by Thanos, he wanted the tesseract. I choose to attack New York because I knew I could only get the attention by the avengers if I threatened the whole world" Loki explained

 "I confronted him, and we kissed" Tony said "Pepper, Fury and Romanoff found out and confronted me, I told them the truth and they believed me. Then Loki got taken away and once again I didn't see him for years" He continued

"And a couple of months ago I came to earth for a fresh start, and then about two weeks ago I met Tony again" Loki filled in "I explained what happened in New York and we decided on a truce and a few days later we started dating again" He continued

"You can ask, Fury Natasha and Jenny and they will confirm the same story" Tony said "Thor can confirm I was on earth all those years ago when we first met" Loki added "And my Aunt Freya can confirm that I Love Tony" he added as well

Steve stood there stunned, Jenny then came up to him. "How long did you know?" He asked Jenny "Only a couple of days, they told me the day I met you" She said. Steve sighed and then turned to Loki "Do you expect us to just forgive you?" he asked

"No, I expect I will never be forgiven but they only way you'll get rid of me is to kill me" Loki said "I'm not leaving Tony again" He added. "Alright, but I will tell the other avengers" Steve said "Yeah I figured" Tony said

Steve left without another word. "I'll Leave you two" Jenny said and left as well. Tony let out a heavy sigh, Loki put Morgan back in his crib before pulling Tony into a hug. They stood there in their arms for a while before Loki let go.

"You should get some sleep" Loki said and placed his hand on Tony's cheek "You too" Tony said. Loki smiled softly "I love you" He whispered softly and kissed Tony. They went to bed and cuddled up to each other, holding each other into the late hours of the night.

A/N

So sorry for the long delay, Updates will be more frequent from now on.