Ch. 18 (edited)

Yoona pov

How could anything not go wrong? He is a devil and I'm part of the angel realm. Not sure if I'm actually and angel.

Maybe I should ask Jungkook for some help, I'm sure he would know something that could help me in this sticky situation. Additionally he wants peace for all realms.

Time skip

I was going back to school as I had forgotten something in school previously. I was walking down the pathway towards the school. The breeze of the calm wind blows through my hair fanning my rosy red cheeks. It was Autumn and it was a nice walk. The serenity calmed my anxiety about the upcoming year end exams as well as my messy mission. I walked alone under the moonlight, taking in the beautiful surroundings that would probably be hidden when the sun is out.

About 10-15 minutes later, I reached the school main gate and walked in. The doors of the school are not locked at night so that students would be able to study here at night if they wished to.

I quietly and carefully walked to my homeroom quickly which was at the end of the dark and eerie hallway. I went to take my workbook and sweater that I have left behind during the morning lessons. I walked into the hallway again and I slowly strolled along the quiet place, sinking into the peace when I heard footsteps. I stopped and the footsteps continue to get louder, but it was calm so I didn't care much about who was walking in school late at night. It was a normal thing. I continued walking when I bumped into something or someone.

"Yoona?" an oh so familiar voice spoke, a voice that could soothe crying babies and make lions and tigers domestic pets, Jungkook.

"Oh hey Jungkook! I have been wanting to talk to you about something." I was a little nervous about it. Rather nerve wrecking talking to a hot boy alone in the middle of the night.

"Mmm ok well let's go to a nearby cafe and talk. I am hundred percent sure that you wouldn't want to stay and talk in school right? That would be boring." He gave the okay sign. I almost sigh in relief thinking he would reject my request to talk things out.

"Yeah...let's go then." We walked side by side towards the main gate exit.

The walk towards the cafe downtown was quiet but not awkward. It was a calming silence as I analysed my current situation with the plan on Jimin and all the mission.

We reached a nearby cafe where we sat down and talked.

"Urm... I'm not sure if you know, I'm actually from the angel realm too." I said softly and the shock on his face was really very funny.

"Oh my... I didn't know. When did you find out about it?" He asked a little like a child begging for candy that was stolen from his possession.

"On the day I ran away from your mansion the very first time." calmness wash over my words " and I also found out that Jimin is from the devil realm, Taehyung as well and whatever the others are, but I don't have my book so I really don't know about it. And you are the King of all realms. I know you want peace between all realms but I also learnt that Jimin is trying to destroy my realm as well, he is just waiting for the chance to strike." I breathed

"I knew something was up with him when he left for his realm. So what do you exactly want to ask about?" gentleness filled his voice.

"Yesterday I was asking Hoseok how should I stop it.. and he said to marry the devil himself and even assuring nothing would happen. But I am hundred percent positive that with him, Park Jimin, the devil, something bad would happen." Paranoia filling my blood vessels and rushing throughout my whole body that is overwhelming for me to take. I started hyperventilating. My heart beat is uneven as my mind fly to the worst scenarios available.

"Calm down alright? Calm down. Nothing will happen to you ok, we will protect you from Jimin and we will try to help you stop the destruction from happening ok?" He tried to calm me down but his voice was a blur to me and I was having a panic attack.

End of Yoona pov

Jungkook pov

He has promised me he is not planning anything wicked that would destroy the peace of the universe that we live in but hearing from Yoona, my theory has received confirmation.

He better watch out and make sure he does not carry out with his plan or I would make sure he would have his head on a chopping board if that ever happens to any of the realms.

He might be my friend but I am responsible for the peace of the different realms.

Oh dear she is having a panic attack.

"Calm down alright? Calm down. Nothing will happen to you ok, we will protect you from Jimin and we will try to help you stop the destruction from happening ok?" I was trying to calm her down but she wouldn't stop panicking.

Sigh I feel so frustrated with this situation.

Help me...

To be continued