Ch. 21

Previously
Yoona Pov

Oh my god, I am bewitched by the devil

continuation of before flashback :)

The past few days I would say was a bliss for me. It was a bliss I tried so hard to resist, but I couldn't stop my heart from palpitating so quickly for him. My metabolic rate increases and sweat drops flow down my head. My hands wet with nervousness. I just can't help it. What is he doing to my heart?!

"Hobi, what am I gonna do?? Can you please help me out here?" I was at the cafe with Hobi after school. I was so frustrated with my own feelings for the past few days and to be honest, this hang out was out of the norm from the past few days which I only went out with Jimin.

He cruelly shrugged at me. "Hobiiiiii! Help me...." I whined to him, knowing that he would not be able to reject me with such a whine I gave to him.

"Fine what do you want exactly!" He raised his voice in pure frustration.

"How do I resist Park Jimin? Surprisingly I fell for someone with no jams as what I heard from Namjoon." I asked a little too excited about his brilliant plan.

Everyone thinks Namjoon is the smartest, well they are all wrong. Hobi would think of the best plans and ideas, additionally he is less clumsy and definitely not known as God of destruction for one fact.

"Urm... go to the angel realm, I think they have some potion to help you. But one caution, 2 of them are very similar, 1 is the love potion while the other is the un-love potion so be careful of what you take. I'll call Daehwi to come get you there." He explained a whole bunch to me.

"Daehwi as in Wanna One?? Eh I always thought he was human." I asked.

"Angels conceal themselves so they do not get into trouble with people like Park Jimin, Yoona. You should keep quiet about your identity too or Jimin would take you down quicker than you can blink...." blah blah blah I wasn't listening to the grandfather anymore.

About 5 mins later, a boy with golden locks came into view. His wings wide spread, so pure and crystal white, others don't seem to take notice though, but I guess my facial expression said it all when Hobi explained. "His is invisible now because he is in angel form, no one can see him except angels."

My mouth formed an 'O' as I nodded to signal that I understood what he said which was a little awkward especially when I am the heir to the throne. Not really a throne but I can't be bothered.

Daehwi gently grabbed my hand and brought me up into the sky and went to a cloud that had a silver lining and landed there, still holding my hand and brought me through the door.

I was greeted with fresh clear air and classical music playing in the air.

"Thanks Daehwi, and you look great in white." I thanked him for bringing me up to the angel realm.

He flashed his killer smile towards me and said, "No problem, always happy to help you Yoona :)"

Aish the boy should have been very popular but sadly, BTS over shine them, being rich and all, plus talented.

I walked down the hallway. Filled with pillars of the creamy white colour with gold highlights. The sunlight shone on the pillars make it look majestic like a palace. The floor tiles of various colours and pictures. It was dream like, it was how every little girl would imagine heaven to be. It would not last long if nothing was done to stop the plan if he was still planning on doing it.