2k special!!

Jimin smacked Jungkook on the back of his head. "Yah! Why did you take my food!" he scolded the younger boy, "Yoona made it for me you idiot!"

Jungkook was just rolling his eyes at his very annoying hyung. He always liked Yoona's cooking, it was better than most of the high class restaurants they frequent.

"But it is delicious! So much better than restaurants and even better than Jin hyung!" Jungkook complained.

"Yah Jungkook have some respect for your elders! And no dinner for you for a whole month!" Jin shouted from the kitchen, "starting from today!"

Jungkook groaned as he must find a way to save his tummy for a whole month for offending his hyung.

"Jungkook if you want food, get your girlfriend to cook it for you. I heard her family runs a 3 michelin stars right?" Jimin asked as he snatched back his lunch box specially prepared for him by his lovely wife.

"I know that but she is such a terrible cook. She doesn't even know how to cook a simple cup ramyeon. It would taste like shit if she did. Ughh you guys won't understand because you guys didn't eat it before." Jungkook sulked as he trudged back into his room.

Jimin can't help but feel bad for the youngest. He walked up to Jin. "Hyung, don't you think you're a little harsh on Jungkook? I mean you know that Yoona is definitely a better cook than you. We all also know that Jungkook's girl can't cook for the love of god." Jin nodded at every sentence as he took everything.

Jin is always understanding of his dongsaengs. He decided that he should lift the punishment. He continued to cook before calling the rest of the boys to come down for food.

All of them came down except for Jungkook and sleeping beauty, Yoongi.

"Food! Food! Food!" The boys except Jin chanted loudly.

"Let me get Jungkook and Yoongi and we can start after that. Don't even think if touching the food." Jin said.

As if speak of the devil, Yoongi slid down the stairs like slime. "Hey Jin hyung..." his sleepy and raspy voice spoke up.

Jin sighed, went over to Yoongi and dragged him onto the table and sat him down.

He went upstairs to Jungkook's room. He knocked gently a few times and waited for the soft 'come in' to be voiced out. It was barely audible but Jin heard it. Jungkook must be really really sad. To all of the boys, food is definitely life.

"Jungkook ah come out for dinner please? I cooked your favourites." Jin cheerfully said.

Jungkook jumped up and sped out the bedroom door running down to the dinner table. Jungkook was so fast that when Jin reached, half of the food there were already gone.

"Sigh Jungkook ah...." the boys all said except Yoongi who is too lazy to move his lips and Jungkook who is smiling sheepishly at all of them while with his mouth completely full.

———————————————————————————————
A short 2k special, I'll post a Christmas special in the next few hours. I know it is a little shitty but I hope you guys enjoyed it.

The boys got their own apartment together and that day, is Sunday where they all have dinner together as ot7. Some of them stay with their girlfriends or wives like Jimin.

Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi are single so they live together with Taehyung who refuses to stay with his own girlfriend because it is a long distance relationship