Ch. 09 (edited)

Hoseok brought me up a extremely long flight of steps towards the palace which I must say is huge definitely three to four times bigger than the boys' mansion. It was decorated with small jewels and the pillars were made of gold that shone majestically upon this land or realm according to Hoseok which I certainly have no idea about.

"Hoseok where are you bringing me? It is so tiring to climb up all the steps, there's too many steps Hobi." I whined constantly as I was panting behind his figure.

."Come on just a bit more, please?" He pleaded, to be honest he seemed very desperate for me to go to this place which I certainly do not have a single clue about. I trudged to the place that Hobi was just dragging me to.

Why does a palace have so many steps inside? Don't they have an elevator?

"Are we there yet, Hoseok? I feel like I'm suffering in this weather as well as such clothes not to mention I just woke up from being unconscious for god knows how long!" I ranted and sighed as I felt frustrated. All this information was so new to me and having walked for days not having any food or drinks least to say to walk for another few kilometres through a palace that is as big as the Amazon forest.

"We are reaching Yoona calm down a little." He stuttered seemingly sensing the rage passionately lighting up within me. I took a breath to calm down before continuing to walk for what seems like forever.
We finally come to a stop in front of a humongous door that seems to lead to a throne room. I may or may not be royalty but I know my stuff from my dramas which I adore and love so much. So many great actors out there.

I watched as Hoseok knocked a couple of times before a muffled , 'come in' was heard from the opposite side of the door. Hoseok pushed the door open and held it for me as I walked into the throne room that could easily fit the whole school in it.

I was taking in the scenery when suddenly I was taken aback by the rough and deep voice that boomed behind me, "Who are you?" He asked, more like commanded. I'm like totally fine yea super fine with being questioned when I was dragged here against my will by Mr Hoseok over here.

I glared at Hoseok before slowly turning around to be met with an old man. Wrinkles of experiences woven in his face, yet sharp eyes piercing through me. He was probably in his late sixties not that old but old enough to be my grandpa for sure. "Omo Yoona you're here! You're finally here! Oh my do you know how much I missed you, Yoona!" I was pulled into a real tight hug by that old man which got me dumbfounded, who was this old man right here? I have certainly never met this man in my life before. Then Hoseok came running towards me so I quickly got myself out of the tight hold of that weird old man and ran to Hoseok for safety.

"Hoseok who is that weird old man over there who was hugging me just now?" I questioned as I cling onto his arms afraid that he would leave me here to die with the elder man.

He let out a small chuckle and simple answered, "He is your grandpa Yoona, you were put to Earth for a mission as well as keep you safe from the chaos that was bound to occur when you were a baby. Well you didn't know because you were young but they gave you strong instincts. Throughout the years there weren't any chance to take you away to tell you about the mission until now because you have met the devil king's son- Park Jimin."

I nodded thoughtfully to his words as it started to make sense of why I suspected Jimin in the first place. He was doing something and that something isn't something good. He was the devil who sucked the life out of my best friend Rosé and so many other girls that I might not know of. I feel like a mountain was placed onto my chest and the sudden burden made me anxious and unable to breathe. It was suffocating.

"Hoseok, then why are you here when you are a close friend of Jimin's?" I asked curious about why they were as close as brothers and now Hoseok is potentially betraying his own Brother.

"Actually, well it was supposed to be an act for the boys with this mission,your mission, but slowly we got closer, really close almost as close as blood brothers. They don't know that I'm an angel sent from above. Most of them are involved in the underworld so I'm the odd one out you could say. Well Yoona you should really get going though, since you have met Jimin they would brief you on the mission to stop Jimin. Don't worry I will never leak your information out, your secrets are safe with me." blabbered the little ball of sunshine who stood right in front of me grinning from ear to ear.

Seriously I really wonder how stupid the guys were never realising that such a cheerful and bright person was their enemy, I guess they aren't that bad and they don't judge, maybe I was wrong about them? I'll keep that in the back of my mind, meanwhile I better get my person to the very important briefing or I will miss out on the useful information for the mission.

Time skip infires by Jimin's jams which ran away

That was a massive load of information, lucky I did not die out of boredom in there or I'll probably embarrass myself with my drooling habit when sleeping that isn't very pleasant to see.

A slight summary of the information I've just gotten is:
1. Jimin is the devil king's son
2. Jimin sucks the life out of people as food
3. Jimin enters the demon world every friday
4. Jimin is a playboy

As if I didn't know that already from the start of the school year... after Rosé he straight went for Yeri, not even feeling sorrow for the break up. I wonder how low can he stoop.

The main mission: find out the magic chant that leads to the devil realm before proceeding for next instructions.

I already ruined the chance for myself that day when I just rejected all of them. This is gonna be an uphill task for me. Maybe I could get help from Hoseok, there's nothing here that says that I can't get help right? As I briefly scanned through the document, nope nothing about being unable to get assistance. He is close to them I can do it!

Meanwhile with Jimin:

"Namjoon hyung, it's all your fault! You're not sensitive at all to her feelings now look what you had done!" I screamed at him. I've had enough of it, I want her to trust me so she can stop snooping around me but freak now look at what has been done. I have been rather frustrated unable to think about anything else as my father hunts me for the job he gave me.

"I know Jimin I know what I've said I should have been more careful and maybe your plan would have succeeded. I'm terribly sorry about it." He continues to apologise but I couldn't give a damn right now. While he was apologising like no tomorrow, I realised Hobi hyung isn't there with us.

"Where's Hobi hyung?" I asked the rest of the boys.
The rest of them shrug and Jin said that Hobi hyung said he had some personal matters to attend to so he had left. I didn't pry much into it but it has been a week since the incident and I have yet seen Yoona in school, I hope she is fine, but at the same time might as well die it would definitely make my job easier.

I leaned back onto the couch as the boys continue chatting and I thought back about the situation which made me so so frustrated right now. I should have known better and did my research deeper about her so I wouldn't be in such a mess right now after Namjoon hyung spilled the wrong words which hurt her feelings.

I may be the devil but I would not deliberately hurt a girl with my mindless words as I stared daggers at my hyung who was still apologising profusely. I swear sometimes this leader would be the death of me.

To be continued.