Ch.03 (edited)

At Jimin's house:
'Who shall be my next target while I still can handle with the amount of energy I took from Rosé?' Jimin thoughts of targeting the next person was up and going again. It is already a routine for him.

It is cycle but girls still constantly fall for his charms over and over again. The 7 brothers have all their charms and looks to get a whole long line of girls waiting to date them all, playboys to be simply put.

It was Jimin's only way of survival. It was inevitable.

He looked through the school year book where they had photos of all students as he checked off almost every girl of course and he is the famous international playboy due to his constant need for life.

He checks them slowly like achievements adding to his international playboy reputation.

"Yerin, Jun, Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Yoona left in the school that I have yet to target. I really need to step up my game." Jimin said in a monotone voice, "Let's see."

He printed out the names of the people that he want to target and put it on his dart board in a confusing pattern to fill the whole board.

He stood about 2 metres away and threw the dart. It landed on Yerin. "Looks like you scraped through again Kim Yoona. I will get you some day." Jimin snickered in a sinister tone as an evil smirk came up to his lips.

He started to plan his way to get to Yerin as she was always bullied by some other group of boys, luckily for him those boys were his best friends since they were 5.

He called his friend from the other group and informed them, "Yerin is my next target I want her to trust me."

"Say no more, consider it done." The guy on the other line chimed since it was a long time since Jimin asked for a favour and it was time to catch up, "You know what we want."

"I know I will prepare the money and give it to you tomorrow after school after the job is done."Jimin just said in his monotone voice.

He ended the call and put his phone aside while he planned on how to get to Yerin as fast as possible so that he had more time to spare for the next victim whoever it is going to be.

No one is spared from the devil's hands.

Back to Yoona:
It is morning yet again

"Another day of school I wonder when will this stop." I kicked off my blanket and went to bathroom to do my morning routine. I picked out some clothes and sling my book bag on my shoulder and left for the school, it was a rather short walk as I live near the school.

I went to my locker when suddenly Jimin came up to me.
"Hi! How was your day?" Jimin greeted.

"Oh hey...it was fine until you came." I said harshly as I remembered what he had done to all the other girls.

"Hey! What did I do to offend you?" Jimin questioned.

"Nothing..." I merely replied and I walked away to the cafeteria to grab a bite before school officially starts.

It was quiet as many students weren't at school yet.

'Park Jimin I will get your secret and expose you so just you wait, I know you're hiding something I don't know anything but not for long I will dig out your past or even turn your whole world upside down. I know you have something to do with all those girls losing their life energy and I will not let it go till the truth has been brought to light. You would not get away scott free' I thought as I continued slurping the noodle soup I had bought from the cafeteria.

"Just you wait...Park Jimin and gang" I mumbled before I returned my cutlery and went for my first lesson of the day; science.

When I entered i found Jimin flirting with Yerin which was weird as Rosé said they just broke up a few days ago, doesn't he have any conscience at all? He just broke up and there he was with another girl flirting. I personally have not seen such a guy that is so heartless. I started to change my perception of Park Jimin, who had committed an action that was least expected from the likes of him.

I just continued with my work, least bothered about what he does with himself.

"Yoona, what is the pupil reflex?" The teacher asked.
"It is the muscle reaction to the amount of light coming in and it is involuntary action. It would dilate when dim and contract when bright to allow different amounts of light to enter." I answered elaborately which shocked many as I just joined the school and they probably assumed I didn't learn this previously. Some clapped while some were amazed but Park Jimin just smirked which is just plain creepy just to say, he just give me bad auras with such a evil smirk which had creeped up his face.

Yerin pov

'Oh my god! Jimin is so handsome, and so beautiful it is mesmerising.' Yerin thought, 'I think I'm in love with that angel. I just love him so much, I want to be with him forever.'

"Jimin-ah where will you bring me today on our first date?"I asked, a little shy and embarrassed to be standing right next to Jimin.

"Oh sweetie it would be somewhere special for you of course my darling. I will see you after school at the back gate." Jimin said and winked at her.

I fainted from his wink which shot me with the strongest cupid's arrow ever seen. He is almost ethereal.

Back to Yoona:

Yerin fainted when Jimin winked which I don't get because he isn't even that attractive at all. I wonder what's wrong with her or she had been crushing on him for a very long time. But I simply couldn't care less at such trivial matter of boys who are midgets, just like Jimin.

"Boys are heartless jerks." I mumbled as I continued to write my notes down for the lesson. It was rather boring as it was the usual routine pretty much for every single week, but I'm looking forward to prom night which is in a few months time but I fear that I am unable to expose Jimin of his unknown secret before we officially graduate. It would cause more students to suffer because of that secret that he holds.

I hope it is not too serious though, I don't want to see people die, I would be so devastated as it would be my fault as I was unable to stop the tragedy before anything gets out of hand completely.

I went back to my locker and kept my books and went back home slowly reflecting about the day that had just happened. When i reached home i merely plopped down onto my bed and fell immediately asleep from the long day without even washing up.

To be continued...