This was the moments that made Jay's chest squeeze, seeing Jeongguk that happy. He'd gone through so much shit as a kid, so to see his smile wide and eyes sparkling as he giggled was the best feeling for everyone. 

He brought his phone out, snapping a quick picture of his two favourite people. He was so happy that the two clicked as soon as they met, both of them sharing similar interests and just being similar in general - feisty as fuck but cute.

It was a complete juxtaposition to how he was moments prior. Going from an angry man who was punching the shit out of a chunk of sand and leather, to a squealing boy who was holding his friends tightly - was weird to see, to say the least.

Jeongguk had never told anyone, but the trio had matching tattoos. It was tiny, just a small black heart on their ankles. All of them had the initials of the other two inside the shape. It was easily hidden by socks and that small that it was often unseen. 

---------------------------------------

"Ugh, I can't wait to get these shoes off. They are killing me." Bora complained as they walked home, quite a few blocks away as they chattered.

"I'd carry you but walking is hard enough as it is." Jay replied, referring to the huge wound on his leg from a falling injury during his mission.

"I'll carry you, come on." Jeongguk said, gesturing for her to remove her shoes.

Bora grinned in glee, "you're the best, bunny."

She slipped off her heels, her head now reaching Jeongguk's armpit as she stood on her bare feet. She looked pretty tiny too, drowning in Jay's jacket so her decency would be covered as her skirt would lift up. Jay carried the shoes for her whilst Jeongguk hoisted her up.

"Wow, you can see so much from up here. You're super tall, bunny." Bora gushed as she looked out at all the city lights.

"I remember when you were tiny, bun. You've really evolved into a man." Jay grinned, looking up at Jeongguk as he squeezed his shoulder.

"I can't believe I used to be shorter than you." Jeongguk laughed, "it just seems impossible to think."

"I can't believe how cute you used to be. Now, you're just really hot. No homo, but if I was gay, you'd so get it." Jay cheekily remarked, all three of them bursting into laughter.

"I think you're gay so often, with every comment you make." Bora giggled.

"Everyone has a crush on the same sex. It just so happens that Jeongguk is mine." Jay shrugged nonchalantly, "although, he is a fucking snake and doesn't have a crush on me."

Jeongguk threw his head back in laughter (he would've hit Bora in the face if she didn't laugh the same way as he did).

"To be fair, I think everyone has a crush on G-Dragon." Bora replied.

"He crushes on all of them!" Jay replied, his voice higher-pitched than usual as he made the other two laugh again, "five men, and he doesn't crush on me!"

"Yeah, but Daesung though?" Bora fanned herself, pouting, "if I wasn't so in love with you, Jay, I would've gone for him."

"Well, good luck with that, I'm sure Jeongguk would've already been there." Jay said, pretending to sulk, "seriously, all the kid does is listen to fucking Bigbang. Like, I introduced them to him and he betrays me like this?!"

Bora and Jeongguk were literally crying with laughter, Jeongguk nearly losing his grip on Bora as they stumbled about, Jeongguk eventually leaning against the wall to prevent her from having her face smashed in.

Again, Jay brought his phone out and took a video, continuing to talk as the laughter of his favourites carried on. Jeongguk's got quieter, actually choking at the end. His giggles returned afterwards, sounding light and childish. Bora's got more breathless, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. 

The trio were inseparable, despite the age range. Ten years stood between Jay and Jeongguk, eight years between Bora and Jeongguk. However, the sight appeared as though three teenagers were just happily messing around and laughing loudly. It wouldn't seem that the trio had killed people and continued to live normal lives. 

But that was what made them so special.

At the start of all of their training, each Boss had told them to not get attached to anyone because it was easier. Often, many of the members had issues getting close to people regardless, such as Jeongguk.

But Jeongguk and Jay managed to open each other's hearts, having a unique and special bond. And then came along Bora, who also was granted access to a special place in both of their hearts. The two were the only people that mattered to Bora, and she'd protect them with her life. The trio were the only ones in the entire gang that stuck together, fully loyal and loving.

That was why they were Boss' favourites.