E P I L O G U E

Lynn
Today was the day of the wedding. I was getting ready when Madi and Sam walked over to me smiling.

"You and Dallas huh?" Sam said. She still couldn't believe the idea of Dallas getting married.

I nodded and Madi smiled.

"I'm so happy for you," she said and I looked at her stomach.

"Me too" I replied referring to her stomach.

In the past two months, Madi got pregnant with Soda's kid, Darry got engaged to O, Steve got a girl named Leeann, Two got a girl named Indigo, Pony got a girl named Lorelai, Johnny and Sam are still doing fine, and we also recently got a new gang member Drew. He came here with his girl Laila. They're both really nice and already like family. As for Blake, he got a girl too and if you're wondering about the agency we aren't assassins anymore. We're spies. We help instead of killing and honestly it's really fun.

Before the wedding Pony, Darry, and Soda couldn't agree who would walk me down so all three of them did. It was funny but amazing. As we were walking they all had tears in their eyes.

"Softies" I whispered and they chuckled.

"You're our baby sister what are we supposed to feel? Dead?" Soda joked and I smiled.

"I'm older than you," I said and Pony laughed.

"I'm older than you too kid," I said with a smirk.

"Mom and Dad would be proud," Darry said to me and I nodded.

"I never knew them but I miss them," I said and they smiled.

"We do too"

We got to the altar and Dallas had one look at me and shook his head.

"There's one problem here," he said and I raised a brow.

"This," he said turning around and Madi gave him my glasses.

I chuckled and he put my glasses on me.

"Better" he smiled.

After the vows, this was the moment I was waiting for.

"Do you take Caitlyn Angel Curtis to be your lawfully wedded wife?" he asked Dallas and he had this wild smirk. The one I fell in love with.

"Is that even a question?" he replied and I chuckled.

"I do," he said smiling.

"Do you take Dallas Tucker Winston to be your lawfully wedded husband?" he asked and I chuckled at Dallas's middle name.

"I do...Tucker" I said smirking and a smirk spread across his face too.

"Then by the power vested in me by the state of Oklahoma, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!"

I pressed my lips against his and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His arms wrapped around my waist holding me in place.

"I love you," I said smirking into the kiss.

"I love you too" he smirked back.

-
Now it's been 5 years and I couldn't be happier. Dallas and I ended up with 5 kids. Three girls and two boys. My family is the highlight of my life because really that's all I ever wanted. Something I always thought I'd never have but now that I have Dallas and my kids I know it's impossible.

The inspiration of this book was the song below. Honestly, I love it lots and ahhhh that's the end of Impossible! I hoped you enjoyed this book and one is coming soon so Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛

IzKatiebug as Madison Turner
leeannmatejka as Leeann Matejka (I know you weren't really in it but I didn't know how to add you midway)
boiitslaila24 as Laila Woods (Same thing with you. A few chapters in I didn't know how to add you in)
And
BckUpAcct as Samantha Renteria
Follow these amazing people!