T W E N T Y - F O U R

Lynn
I turned around and saw Mark with Dallas and a gun. Shit.

"What do you want?" I asked calmly.

"You and I wanna ask some questions"

"Go ahead"

"What does he have that I don't?" he said pointing the gun at Dallas.

"He's nicer and he actually loves me," I said and he laughed.

"Has he ever said it? I actually said it to you. Has he?" he chuckled and I shook my head.

"See, this bastard doesn't love you. He uses you for sex and he was your first wasn't he?" he asked and I nodded slowly.

"How come you did it with him but never with me huh?!" he snapped and I shrugged. He put the gun to Dallas's head and I didn't even see him flinch. He didn't even look scared.

"Don't Mark!" I yelled and he laughed.

"Why not? What's gonna stop me?"

"I will!"

"Why should I not kill him huh?"

"Cause I love him!" I yelled and he smirked firing the gun.

"No!" I screamed. Time froze. I froze. My heart froze.

Madi, Sam, Soda, Darry, and Pony had evil and hatred in their eyes. I could see it. I ran over to Dallas and put pressure on his wound. Mark didn't shoot him in the head but in the heart. He wanted me to suffer.

Madi
Once Dallas got shot I attacked Mark.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" I screamed and flipped him to the ground.

I got on top of him and started to brutally beat him.

"This is for hurting her! How dare you! You fucking bastard!" I screamed and pulled out my knife cutting his arms and legs.

"How does this feel huh?! The pain and suffering! How does it feel!" I yelled in his face.

Soda had to pull me off but I hit him and went over to Mark and took my gun out aiming it at his face. I was laughing hysterically. No one hurt my friends. I was about to pull the trigger when Soda got in front of me.

"Move" I snapped at him.

"No" he replied and I looked at him with a raised brow.

"Move" I repeated.

"Madi, don't do it," Soda said moving the gun away from me.

I let him take the gun but I stabbed Mark in the side. He would live but it would hurt like hell. Soda held me and tried calming me down. He couldn't stop the hatred going through me.

Lynn
I sat there with Dallas trying to keep him awake.

"Dallas stay with me," I said and he cupped my face with his bloodied hand.

"Angel, let go," he said and I shook my head as tears spilled from my eyes.

"Angel, please listen to me" he choked out and I hit the ground.

"NO! I'M NOT LOSING YOU TOO!" I screamed and his eyes opened and closed.

"Dallas please" I whispered and he groaned.

"I can't. Caitlyn look...I-I-I love you" he said and I cried.

"I love you too Dal" I cried and he smirked and his eyes shut.

I looked over and saw Mark on the ground. Madi had beat the living shit out of him. Soda had to hold her back but I looked at Johnny and he came over to me.

"Lynn I-"

"Stop. Just apply pressure" I interrupted and walked over to the bloodied beaten Mark.

I took out my gun and shot him in the leg.

"Fuck you," I said and spit on him walking back to Dallas.

"Sam come here" I called out and she came over.

"Could you, Darry, Two, and Johnny get Dallas to the hospital? I need to find Blake" I said and she nodded.

Once they got Dallas up I kissed him and they carried him away.

"Madi, come with me," I said and she followed.

We went to where all the prisoners went. To the dungeon.

-
Once we got there we saw Blake in a cage beaten and bloody.

"Oh my god," I said and opened the door letting him out.

Soda came down along with Steve and Pony and helped us carry out Blake.

"You figured it out" he smiled and I chuckled.

"Yes, I did. Now shh were gonna get you to a hospital" I said and he nodded.

-
We arrived at the hospital and they took him away. All we could really do now was wait. Wait for the painful truth that Mark killed Dallas.