S I X

Lynn
Oh, my God. Madi just got shot. Sam was freaking out and me I don't know.

"Sam call the ambulance!" I yelled at her while I applied pressure to Madi's wound.

"Madi look at me okay? Keep your eyes open" I told her and she shook her head.

"Call Soda. Tell him I love him and solve this damn mystery because you do have evidence. Also, find the meanie who shot me cause this really hurts" she chuckled and I shook my head.

"You really are crazy you know that?"

"Uh huh and if I do survive and then I end up on laughing gas record it. That stuff is funny" she laughed.

"God Madi you aren't gonna die!" I yelled and she kept laughing.

"They're on their way!" Sam said and I looked at the board.

"Put the board away and call the guys," I said and she scampered doing what I asked. For once she didn't argue.

Sam
Madi was just shot. Oh, my God. I called the ambulance and they said they were on their way. I called the Curtis's and Soda picked up. He was the last person I wanted to tell. How would I tell him? Oh hey, your girlfriend was shot and hang up?

"Hello?"

"Madi was shot. Get the guys to the hospital right now" I said calmly and he started freaking out.

"What?!" he yelled in shock.

"JUST GO SODA!" I screamed and hung up.

"MADISON TURNER OPEN YOUR EYES!" I heard Lynn yell. That was the last thing I knew before she was taken away by the ambulance.

Lynn
I was in the waiting room pacing. All I could think about was Madi and if she would be okay when I felt someone hug me and kiss my cheek.

"Angel look its gonna be okay" Dallas whispered and I blew.

"Okay? OKAY?! MADI WAS JUST FUCKING SHOT!" I screamed in his face.

"Lynn listen calm down okay?" he said gently and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I snapped and he kissed me gently not rough like usual.

"Lynn please" he whispered between the kiss.

"Whore" I heard Mark say into my earpiece.

I pushed Dallas away and ran into the bathroom. I fell to the floor in tears. All I wanted to do was forget. I fell for Dallas but I couldn't. Plus there was something big going on. The question was what. Someone walked in and sat in front of me taking my glasses off me. I forgot I had them on.

"Please don't cry" he whispered holding my hand.

"Dallas, a lot of shit is going on right now and I don't know what to do. I came here for a job but I can't get it done because something is blocking me from finishing it and then there's this problem I have to figure out but it's just so tough. I don't know what to do!" I cried.

"Look, that roadblock you're talking about kill it or something and the problem I can help. I'm not smart but I'm not dumb" he shrugged.

I laughed and shook my head. "You can't help Dallas and also thanks for taking my glasses off me but I can't really see," I said and he chuckled.

"How do I clean these?" he asked looking at it and I took them from him and cleaned them putting them back on.

"God I look gross" I muttered and he shook his head.

"Nope. You look beautiful" he said and I smiled.

"We should go back out there. Soda must be distraught. Sam too" I told him and he nodded.

-
We walked back out and I sat on his lap cuddling close.

"So...will you be my girl?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Dallas I can't," I said quietly and he nodded.

Soon I fell asleep but before I did I heard a whisper.

"Slut" it was Mark.

Dallas
Lynn was cuddled close and I saw Darry sit next to me. He looked at Lynn and I looked at him.

"Do you need something?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Can I see her tattoo again?" he asked and I lifted her wrist and he nodded.

"I never asked for her name"

"Caitlyn. Caitlyn Heart" I said and he sighed in relief.

"Oh. Okay" and he walked away.

That was odd. Very odd.

After a few hours, a doctor came out.

"Family of Madison Turner?" she said and I raised my hand.

"Uh where's the family?" she asked confused.

"This is her sister and so is she. That over there is her fiance. Can you at least tell me if she's alright?" I asked her and she nodded.

"When her family wakes up tell them she's okay and can see them when they want but it's family only right now," she said and I nodded.

She left and I looked at Lynn. She was so cute. I took her glasses off her and fell asleep with her cuddled close to me.