T H R E E

Lynn
I woke up cuddled next to Dallas. He was still asleep so I got up and put on black jeans and a dark grey tank top. I turned to see him looking at me with a smirk.

"Earth to Dallas?" I said annoyed.

"Huh oh hey" he smiled.

"You're creepy you know that?" I asked with a small chuckle.

"And you're cute," he said and I smirked.

"Is that so?"

"Yes"

I climbed onto the bed and sat on his chest leaning close to him.

"Is it?" I asked biting my lip

"Yes," he whispered into my ear and bit it lightly.

I got off him and walked to the bathroom tripping.

"Shit" I grumbled and he laughed.

I walked over taking my glasses and walked to the bathroom. As I was putting in my contacts I remembered my earpiece. I turned it back on and then heard Mark yelling.

"You're a whore you know that?! You're mine and here you go on a mission to kill someone and you end up screwing them! What kind of assassin are you?!" he snapped and I chuckled.

"I'm not your girl anymore. Deal with it" I said signing off and walked out to see Dallas.

He leaned in kissing my cheek and I pushed him a little.

"One-time thing Dallas. I didn't come here for a relationship" I said walking to the door.

"Then what are you here for?" he smirked.

"That Dallas is a secret," I said placing a finger to my lips dragging it down.

"Tease," he said and I chuckled walking out.

-
When I got to the kitchen I saw Madi and Sam on the couch.

"Really? Could you have been any louder?" Madi asked and I chuckled.

Dallas came down and whispered into my ear.

"You sure you only want a one-time thing?" he smirked.

"Yes now leave," I said and he smirked walking out.

"See you in a bit...Angel" he smirked devilishly.

Once he left both Sam and Madi looked at me confused.

"I thought we were here to kill them..." Sam said confused.

"Something isn't right with this assignment. We aren't killing them" I said and they looked shocked.

"What do you mean something isn't right? We get orders like this a lot! Blake always gives us a task to eliminate the threat! Why can't we kill three simple people?!" Madi hissed.

"Because Madi. They aren't a threat" I said simply and she scoffed.

"I get it...you like him," she said rolling her eyes.

"No I don't it's just something isn't right... there are 7 people in the group and he only has us kill 3...how come? We've done a total of 10 in one mission. What's different now?"

"She has a point," Sam said.

"See but something is weird about the three he chose. Sodapop lost his parents in one night at the age of 15. His brother Darry keeps this journal. There is one missing page from the book. We have to find it and I know it's in the house we just have to figure it out where. Johnny, he doesn't come from a good family either. His parents are drunks and beat him. I figured that out yesterday. Dallas...I don't know. He's a mystery. That I'm working on...while I do that I need you to get closer to Johnny and you closer to Soda" I said to them.