T H I R T E E N

Lynn
I woke up and looked at Dallas who was holding me close to him. Dallas and I have been together for 6 months now. Both of us have never been happier. As for the mystery about why we're here, we still haven't figured that out. I smiled lightly and kissed him. He looked peaceful for once. I rested my head on his chest and my door opened slowly and I heard it creak. How I hated that.

Madi and Sam came in and looked at me with a nervous look.

"What is it?" I asked them quietly.

"Uh...Blake's dead..." Sam said breaking the news.

"What?!" I yelled walking up Dallas.

"You alright?" he asked running his fingers through my hair.

I shook my head and cried into his chest.

"We were told yesterday...also...Mark is here," Madi said quietly and I sat up.

"What?!" I yelled angrily.

"He came by last night but you were busy..." she said looking at me and I realized I was only in my bra and underwear.

"Is he here now?" I asked and reached over grabbing Dallas's shirt and slipped it on.

"No. He said he's coming in a bit though..." Sam said and then there was a knock.

The guys were like family now so they had no reason to knock. They just walked in but we all knew that it wasn't any of the guys. It was Mark.

Dallas got up and I grabbed his arm.

"Please stay here. I don't need a bloodbath here" I said softly and he sighed.

"Fine," he said kissing me.

I smiled lightly and put my glasses on walking downstairs.

-
When I got downstairs I opened the door to see Mark staring at me with a smug smile. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. He put his hand on my ass and I saw the anger in Madi and Sam. They looked like they wanted to kill him.

"Don't touch me" I snapped and he slapped my ass. I slapped his face earning a chuckle from Madi and Sam.

He pushed me against the wall and wrapped his hand around my throat choking me. I started kicking but his grip got tighter.

"L-let me go" I choked out and kicked his stomach but it wasn't very hard since I couldn't breathe.

Suddenly Madi and Sam started to attack him trying to get him off of me. They kept hitting him and punching him but he looked like it didn't hurt but it should've. When Madi and Sam are mad they start hitting with all their power. It didn't hurt because his focus was on me. His grip got tighter and tighter each second and I tried gasping for air.

"M-m-m-mark!" I choked and instantly his hand fell from my neck.

I dropped to the ground catching my breath. I looked over and saw a cut on his arm and cheek and a stab wound on his leg.

"Sam get Lynn upstairs!" Madi yelled and Sam helped me up.

I looked at Madi and she was wailing on Mark punching and hitting him. I turned back to Sam who had a worried look on her face.

"M-madi will be fine," I said still catching my breath.

"No. Your neck. There's a bruise" she said looking at my neck and I pressed my fingers to my neck wincing.

Madi
No one I mean no one hurt my friends. After Sam left with Lynn I turned and looked at Mark.

"GET UP YOU COWARD!" I yelled and he got up throwing a punch but I caught his hand and flipped him.

He groaned getting up pulling out his blade.

"Do you really want to try me?" I said with a smirk and he nodded.

Soon we were going at it. I flipped him, punched him, and cut him up. After 20 minutes he was a mess and me? I was untouched. He was on the ground and I got up and sat on his chest putting my hand around his throat.

"How does this feel huh?! How does it feel not being able to breathe?! You crazy crazy BASTARD!" I yelled and felt someone pull me off of him. It was Soda.

"Madi stop. He's knocked out" he whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek.

I pushed him off walking away.

"Throw him out" I barked going upstairs.

Lynn
I got into my room and once Dallas saw me I saw his eyes darken with hatred.

"Who did this to you!" he snapped and it honestly scared me a little.

"Who?!" he yelled and his voice boomed through the house and I started to cry. It hurt a little bit to talk. It even hurt to breathe.

"M-m" I started but then everything went black.

Dallas
Once I yelled I wanted to take it back. I saw the fright in her eyes. This wasn't the girl I knew. The one who would beat you down this one was scared. I looked at the bruise on her neck and it hurt me.

"M-m" she started to say but passed out.

I caught her and laid her on the bed.

"Oh God" I mumbled kissing the bruise.

"Who did this?" I asked Sam and Madi stormed in. Followed by Soda.

"What did you do?!" Madi screamed and Soda grabbed her hand.

"Madi. Shh" he said and she calmed a bit but then looked at me.

"Did you do this?!" she snapped.

"Madi, Dallas just wanted to know what happened. Lynn passed out from lack of oxygen. He was choking her for about 10 minutes. I'm surprised she was awake the whole time" Sam said and she sighed and nodded.

Soda whispered something to Madi and she nodded.

"Sam, let's leave her alone," she said and they walked out.

I crawled into bed with Lynn and held her close kissing her neck softly.

"I'm sorry"