T W E L V E

Lynn
I woke up and Dallas had a tight grip on me.

"Ey let go," I said squirming and he just held tighter.

"Meanie," I said moving and eventually rubbed against him making him groan. I smirked and took this as a chance to get up.

I kept moving against him and he let me go. I got up and he looked at me in annoyance.

"You have to help me with this," he said and I shook my head.

"Go fuck yourself. Literally" I smirked and walked into my closet changing into grey sweatpants and a black halter cropped tank top. I felt someone pull me close.

"Please...can you help me?" he pleaded and I sighed.

"Fine"

10 minutes later I got dressed again and walked downstairs with my glasses on.

"Could you have been any louder?" Madi asked and I shrugged.

"So are you two together or are you friends with benefits?" Sam asked.

"Dating," Dallas said proudly.

"Yeah. I'm dating this idiot" I said walking out.

"I'm gonna go for a walk! See you later!" I called out.

-
I left the house and roamed Tulsa. Somehow in all of Tulsa, I ended up at a lake. Don't get me wrong it was beautiful but it's funny how I mindlessly wandered here.

I sat by the edge and ran my fingers through the water. I sat there and sang to myself quietly.

"A good girl is better than millions of bitches but one bitch can leave you with millions of stitches and I don't want to say I'm that bitch but I'll never be a Mrs. I'm just going to say you'll never see me in the kitchen. Cooking up some breakfast for someone who doesn't care. Busting my ass for someone who's not there
It's not fair, it's not fair."

Once I finished I felt an arm go around me. I looked over and saw Dallas. But ruining the moment Mark had to chime in.

"You sounded amazing," he said into my ear.

"Shut up!" I yelled taking out the earpiece and was about to throw it when Dallas took it from me putting it in his ear.

"Leave my girl alone alright? You two aren't together so stop bothering her! It's not my fault you couldn't satisfy her enough and I'm sure you've heard her scream too but not your name" he said with a smirk and I could hear the faint chime signaling he signed off.

"Thanks, Dallas," I said and he kissed my head.

"Anytime. He's an asshole and can suck my dick" he said and I chuckled.

"Can you sing another song. You sound beautiful" he said with a hopeful smile.

"Nope," I said and started to take off my sweatpants when Dallas stopped me.

"What are you doing?"

"Do you not want me to take my pants off?" I said with a small smirk.

"No cause I wanna take them off" he smirked and I hit his chest.

"I was gonna go swim but forget it. Maybe another time" I smiled and sat on his lap.

"You're hot you know," he said putting a hand on my ass.