T W E N T Y - F I V E

Lynn
I sat there on the floor staring at a wall because I couldn't sit in a chair like a normal person. Who would?

Dallas's jacket was around my arms and could smell the faint cigarettes, alcohol, and cologne. Other people wouldn't like it but I did because it reminded me of him.

I smiled to myself thinking about all the things we did together. Those were my happiest moments. Then I started crying again. No one did come comfort me because I would probably explode. I sat there alone and scared but for some reason out of everyone Johnny sat next to me.

"Lynn, it's gonna be okay," he said and held my hand.

"Johnny you're sweet but I know the chances are slim," I told him and he nodded.

"He's gonna fight for you I know that," he said and I smiled.

"You know, I'm not the best person to comfort you right now but it really will be okay and if not...then he would want you to move on," he said softly.

"I know but...I can't lose him. I've lost too much" I said quietly.

"I know how you never met your real parents and your fake ones I know how they treated you. It sucks but your real parents they loved you I know that. I could see it in Darry's eyes. He kept that a secret because he was afraid"

"Afraid of what?"

"Afraid that if he was wrong he would ruin Soda and Pony's lives and disappoint his parents. Plus, I met them before they died. They seemed sad every time they saw someone with their daughter but pushed it away to stay strong knowing you would come back. Also, you aren't alone. You have Soda, Darry, Pony, Madi, Sam, me, and the gang and you always will" he said and I smiled.

"Thank you Johnnycakes, I needed that," I said and hugged him.

"Anytime," he said and got up to go back to Sam.

Hours later Blake came out and Madi, Sam, and I got up running to him engulfing him into a hug.

"Girls, if Mark didn't kill me you will," he said chuckling.

We pulled away and he sat down with us.

"You know, thank you, girls. You three are so smart figuring out all the riddles" he smiled.

"Yeah but God you made Lynn mad" Sam said and he chuckled.

"Good, she needed a good brain workout" he smiled and I gasped dramatically.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing," all three of them said and I rolled my eyes.

"How long did you know where my real family was?" I asked him.

"After they passed I found out" he replied and I nodded.

"How?"

"Long story" he chuckled.

"Also, isn't Madi dating your brother?" he asked looking at Madi who was messing with her thumbs.

I laughed. "Yeah but if he hurts ever hurts her he dies," I said seriously causing then to laugh.

"But seriously Madi, if he hurts you tell me. I'll kick his ass"

"I can do that myself but you can have my leftovers" she chuckled.

We talked and talked when I saw a bunch of doctors run into the emergency room. I started to worry and Blake shook his head.

"Lynn, it's probably someone else," he said and I nodded but I knew it was him. I could tell.

Dallas
I laid there unable to move. God is this what it feels like to be dead cause I don't like it. Finally, I got up but what I saw hurt me. It was my body on a table with my chest open. Oh shit. I tried to see if I could walk out and I could. I walked to the waiting room and saw Lynn pacing around. I went up to her and hugged her.

"I love you" I whispered and kissed her.

When I pulled away I saw her touch her lips and smile lightly but cry.

"Don't cry. I'm not dead yet" I chuckled wiping the tear. I saw her smile again. That made me happy.

I was gonna stay there with her when my chest started hurting. Those fuckers better not mess up! I looked over at Lynn before I went back and I saw her vomit in the trash can. Oh shit. Before I could do anything I was back in my body again unable to move.

"You're back," someone said and I saw it was a doctor...I was dead? Oh God help me.

I laid there helpless when I felt someone go a little too far to the right.

"No, you little shit! You better not do it!" I snapped and he moved to the left a little. Thank God.

I was happy until I heard a fast rapid beep. Fuck.

Lynn
I just vomited in the trash but I didn't feel sick. It was weird. Blake came up to me and had this unreadable expression.

"How long?"

"What?"

"How far along are you?" he asked raising a brow.

"I'm not pregnant," I said quickly and he shook his head.

"I know one when I see one and you should go check real quick," he said looking at the doctor.

"But what if Dallas needs me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"He won't. Plus it takes only 5 minutes" he said holding up five fingers.

"Fine" I gave in and walked up to a doctor

"I think I might be pregnant. Can you check?" I asked and she nodded.

-
I was lying in a chair when they put that stupid gel on my stomach. It was cold.

"How long has it been since the last time you've had sex?" she asked and I laid there thinking.

"Uh a couple of days ago?" I said and she nodded.

"How long ago before that?" she asked and I shrugged.

"A month? Maybe two?" I said and she nodded.

Moments later she smiled and looked at me.

"Congratulations you're two months pregnant," she said and time stopped.

"What?!" I freaked out.

"Oh, is the father not in the picture?"

"He's dead...he's in the emergency room right now having surgery," I said and she gasped.

"Dallas Winston?" she asked in shock and I nodded.

"Oh God, you need to come with me. He's having complications. He's also panicking which isn't helping. I need you to come with me" she said and led me into the operation room.

-
When we got there she had me wear this blue gown and tie my hair up. She also had me wear gloves. We walked in and a doctor looked at us.

"Who is she? Get her out!" he snapped.

"She's his girlfriend. You said you needed help calming him down well here" she said leaving me and walked out.

I walked over to him and ran my fingers through his hair and held his hand.

"Dallas please don't go," I said quietly.

I saw how dead he looked. It hurt me. I gripped his hand tightly.

"I have some good news," I said but was interrupted by a long beep.

Soon doctors were pushing me out.

"DALLAS! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE DON'T GO! STAY FOR ME STAY FOR OUR KID!" I yelled unintentionally and I was out the door back into the waiting room. I sank to the ground and cried.

Dallas
Did she just say, kid? Is she pregnant? With my kid? Oh, my God. I needed to wake up and wake up now. I heard the long beep that scared me. It wouldn't stop. I was going crazy just hearing that when I heard the worst thing possible.

"Time of death 10:15 pm"