Chapter 30: Beach Day

May 2028

Miami, Florida

Celeste's P.O.V

2 months into tour and it's been amazing! The fans are so nice and so supportive. After the performance Jonah did, he decided to do more. So we've preformed some covers together and the fans seemed to love it.

Today is one of our off days. We're in Miami, Florida. I've been here before. When a couple of my dad's friends planned a trip to Orlando with all the kids.
Lemme tell you.
There was 12 guys one of them being my brother. The only two girls were my sister and I. Very little company if you ask me. But it was fun. But we went to Miami at that time because my cousin did university there. Now he's a doctor for like more than 10 years now.

As we're all in the hotel room, we're deciding what to do today.

"Guys, I've been to Miami before. Why don't we take a walk around Miami Beach and then if my cousin gets off work early, we can go surprise him. He has no clue I'm here so I think it'll be fun. What do you guys think?" I say.
"That's a good idea. I mean, it's better than staying in a crowded hotel room while playing Fortnite all the time." Zayn says.
"Only thing is, how will we get past the fans?" Niall asks.
"Well, I don't want to use the disguises. We can go to the area where there are less people." We'll bring a couple guards. Well, maybe just Paul. Then we can make a call to my sister and see what's up with them and ask her to get my cousin's address." I say.
"Well, what are we waiting for?" Jonah says.

We all get our stuff and we take the back entrance to get to the van.

As we're about to leave, I think of a plan to make sure our fans don't notice us.

"Okay, here's what we can do. We're going to have to be really quiet. Then they'll be in front of the hotel waiting for us to come out when our car will pass by the crowd." I say.
"How do you come up with the best plans Celeste?" Liam says.
"Well, throughout my life, I've made plans for almost anything. You say it, I may have made a plan for it." I say.

We then follow my plan. Funny thing is that it worked. The fans didn't notice a black van behind them.

*At The Beach*

We arrive at the beach. There are obviously a lot of people there. But at the time I came, there was an area where we all went to. It was like a private area but it was fun.

So we all head there and I start to set up my chair.

30 mins later

I'm just sitting on my chair reading a book that Julie recommended me which is called "To All The Boy's I Loved Before". It's a really good book and I'm almost done it. Then I start to doze off. But then I feel someone lifting me.

"Wh-Wh-What's going on?!" I say as I start to wake up.
"CANNONBALL!" Louis says. Next thing you know it, I'm in the ocean with the guys.
"Why did you do that?!" I say.
"Why not." Jonah says as he gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"Well, the water does feel nice." I say while the guys laugh.

1 hour later

We all enjoy ourselves in the nice weather.
Even though it's summer in a lot of countries, it's nice in Miami.

We all start to dry off and hang around in the sand. Niall brought his guitar and so we have a little sing-along to some songs.

As we sang a few songs, Niall starts to play Heart Attack out of the blue

(Cue the song above)

Baby you got me sick
I don't know what I did
Need to take a break and figure it out, yeah