Chapter 15: New Friend

November 2027
*************************************
Celeste's P.O.V

It's been a couple weeks since my amazing London date with Jonah. Words to describe that night: Magical.

It's something I wasn't expecting.
But I should've saw that coming.
Especially since we're taking about Jonah here.

He's just a sweet guy and I'm sure I said this many times. I'm so lucky to have him.

So I decide to get up early. I wanted today to be a day to venture out on my own. Since I've gotten alone time in the house, I might as well get time alone outside.

I write Jonah and the guys a note that I'll be leaving. I know that if I didn't write this, Jonah would freak if he didn't know where I was.

Then I start walking. I don't take the car since I don't have my license just yet. I'll get it when I have days like this. The band life is amazing and all, but having days like these are enjoyable. Plus, it's my first since the show happened.

It's nice and sunny outside as I  wear my Denim Romper from Suzy Sheir. (Pic Below)

I then get a call from Jonah

I then get a call from Jonah. Probably wondering where I am.

"Hey" I said.
"Hey yourself. Where did you go?"
"Just venturing on my own. Although, I feel like I should've brought Paul with me. Oh well. You guys fine?"
"Yea. We've been fine. I mean, we're all catching up on The Flash since we've been busy. It's been chill. But we may go out soon."
"Cool. So I'll let you get back to that and I'll get back to my adventure. I may do some shopping so don't be surprised. Also, it's pretty hot so try to stay cool. And tell the guys I say hi!"
"Will do. And be safe out there. You don't have any of us there. But when you do need help, give one of us a call k?"
"Gotcha;). I'll see u later k."
"K. Bye"
"Bye"

Aw, he's so sweet just to tell me to be safe. Damn, I'm one lucky woman. So I then go to the nearest mall in my distance and start shopping. I mean, it's not my fault that I'm a shopaholic. I just love to shop.

So I go to a couple stores. They don't have what I'm looking for. Then I head to Calvin Klein and I get a really cute backpack. It's better than the purse I have right now.

After that, I head to Tim Hortons to get something cold. As I go there, I realize that I don't have my wallet with me. So I run back to the Calvin Klein store and ask a couple of the employees if they'd seen it.

Turns out they didn't. So I'm running around the mall asking anyone I saw at the Calvin Klein store to see if they had seen it. Until I bump into a girl about my age.

"Hi. Sorry to bump into you. But have you seen a black wallet by any chance?"
"Yes. Is it this one?"
"Oh my god yes! Thank you so much. By the way, what's your name?"
"Oh, no problem and my name is Alice. I recently moved to London for a job."

Just like that, we were talking more and more as we were walking to Tim's.

Then Alice asked "So Celeste, what do you do?"
At first, I'm thinking should I tell her, cause she could be another fan of the band. Then again, we've been talking as if I was talking with Julie and Lucy all over again.

"Well, I'm actually in a band. A really famous one. I've started making music with....One Direction."
"Wow that pretty cool. Looks like they really like you. How has it been?"

Turns out she was pretty chill about it. This is a good thing. I'm starting to like this Alice girl. Not that I didn't in the beginning. It's just that thought of thinking that the person you get to know is a huge fan of the most known band to the world. She's different and I like that.

"The guys are amazing. Annoying at times. But making music with them has been amazing."
"Nice. Well, I've had a lot of fun today. You have my number if you want to talk or meet up sometime."

As she starts to walk, I call her back. I had so much fun hanging out with her, I feel like she's ready to come to the house.

"Wait! Why don't you come with me. We can head to my place."
"Uh sure. I'll drive. You'll just have to tell me where to go."
"Deal"

So we get into Alice's car and we drive off to the house. We obviously listen to the radio. Then we sing to a bunch of songs like In My Blood, Friends, and No Tears Left To Cry. Then I start to hear Reunited Once Again play on the radio. I start to squeal. Then Alice asks "Celeste, is this the first song you made with the guys?"
"Yea. It is. Oh My God. Like is this even real."
"Well looks like it is."

We both laugh and we sing to the song. Then it comes to the high harmony with me and the guys. When we both sang it, I let Alice sing the rest. She's got such a good voice. Then I ask "Have you ever thought of staring a singing career? Cause you've got an amazing voice!"
"Well, I started just recently. The first song I tried to make it look good was this exact song. When you guys released it that night, I started to listen to it and then I recorded myself as my brother Lucas played the guitar."
"Wow that's really nice."
"Thanks. But I never took music seriously till now."

We get to the house and looks like the guys never left. We see them sitting on the couch and playing video games. When we walk up to the guys I introduce them to Alice. We then both sit down on the couch and all the guys talk to her about different things. Alice tells the guys about how she can sing, and they ask for a demo. She sings "Sign of Time times" and guys were all impressed.
   After playing video games and watching episodes of the Flash, Alice had to go home. She seemed like such a nice person and I'm glad I met a new friend.

Alice's P.O.V.
  Once I leave the house, I can now start on what I've been wanting to do...

*************************************

End of Chapter 15

Thx to nisha_132003 for helping me with this chapter

Go read her new story "Lost Memories"

Anyways
Comment and Vote
And I'll see ya in the next chapter