Chapter 10:Game On!

October 2027
*************************************

After a long day of recording, the all the guys and Celeste decide to head up the game room.

As they headed up Louis ordered pizza for everyone cause who wouldn't want pizza to end the night off.

So he placed the order and headed up with the others.

Once they got up there, Celeste said "Well Guys. What's first?" In the game room, they had a ball it in the corner with a trampoline that goes to the ball pit.  All the guys then scream "Ball Pit!" Celeste laughs as she watches the guys; even Jonah act like little kids going into the ball pit.

They have their fun bouncing around and relaxing in the ball pit.

Then they all watched as Celeste raced Jonah in Mario Kart since these 2 played this game a lot back in Toronto. Obviously Celeste was Peach and Jonah was Mario. I mean, If they go together then they have to choose characters that go together too.

They watched as Celeste and Jonah was at a tight race.

Celeste ended up winning first and Jonah second. Then they all watched each other play.

After they all battled at Mario Kart. Jonah decided "Well, as the pizza is heading up, why don't we make things interesting. We'll all be in teams of 3. The losing team has to pay for pizza. Sounds fun?" They all said yeah and so since Celeste and Jonah were the 2 most competitive, they were the leaders.

So the teams were made. It was Celeste, Niall and Zayn as one team. Then Jonah, Liam and Harry. Since Louis was really good as judging, he decided to be the judge. After having experience a long time ago when they played "Spin The Harry" (Video Above:Episode 1 Video Below:Episode 2) he had to do it.

So the competition started.

The first game they did was Basketball. It was Zayn from Celeste's team and Harry from Jonah's team.
They played two rounds each 30 seconds.
From those 2 rounds Zayn won 34-27. It was a close one.

Then the next round: Guess the Song (not an arcade game but who cares)
For this round it was Liam from Jonah's team and Niall from Celeste's team.

Then Louis started "For this game folks, we have Guess the song. Where Celeste and I will be singing parts of songs that I've prepared." Then Celeste said "You mean songs I prepared?" Louis then told her quietly "No one needs to know that." The guys heard and laughed. Then Louis continued "Silence or else. First to 3 wins. Okay? Good Great. Okay the first song." Then Jonah said "Did we make the right choice?" They all laughed and they started.

Then Celeste and Louis sang
"We were just kids when we fell in love. Not knowing what it was. I will not give you up. This time-ime."

Then Liam said "Perfect by Ed Sheeran." Louis said excitedly "Yes Payno. Team Jonah strikes as they lead on the scoreboard." Celeste then says "Louis, we don't have a scoreboard." "Can you just let it be for once. You're ruining the fun." Louis says as Celeste try's to ruin the fun. She smiles at him and they sing the second song.

"Is it my imagination. Is it something that I'm takin. All the smiles that I'm fakin. Everything is great. Everything is f****** great"

They both didn't know the song.
Louis then yells "Boys, do you not know this song?" They both nodded no. Then Louis says as he shakes his head"What happened to you guys? Next Song!"