Chapter 23: My Surprise to You

January 2028

As a event planner/singer, I have planned a eventful day for Jonah. Which is also my husband and my everything. Today is his birthday so I decided to get the guys together to decorate this room once again into a party room. Jonah has been acting very weird the past week and saying things I already know like "I'm gonna keep you safe" or "You will always be my everything" It's been weird. But I love hearing even tho I know it. It's nice to hear the words out loud.

Anyways, we're back at Target. This time for more party supplies. Usually I'd be at Target once a week for groceries. But nowadays, I've been coming once a week for different types of event decor. This time is a bunch of supplies. Cause I thought to myself that I should make a couple of them. But I buy the actual thing if the handmade one doesn't work.

Now we all head to Party City. Our favourite place. I don't think the guys have come here as often as they have since the band reunited again. Well who knows. But this may be their favourite place to be. I can say it's mine too. But the mall would have to be my favourite place.

Anyways, per usual the guys get distracted. This time they got me distracted too. Then we all got out of the fun and started getting things.

"Guys, should we get a piñata? It would be fun to hit it." I say as a joke.
"Sure. But we hit it when everyone leaves." Niall says. Then we all laugh.

After Party City, we went to Wal-Mart to get the candy since we decided to get a piñata.

After Wal-Mart, we finally get food and go home to start decorating.

Jonah's P.O.V
Today is my birthday. I'm supposed to be excited. But I'm not. Tonight's the night where I have to break Celeste. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. On our wedding day, I told her I would never leave her side. Here I am, deciding to leave her just so that Alice won't lay a hand on Celeste.

The fact I'm letting Alice get her way just sucks. But then I think "Do I have to do this?" Then I'd say "It's for Celeste." Obviously she's gonna think for what reason would I leave. She'll be so upset after this. 2 weeks later, she'll be filming the YouTube videos without me. It'll just be her and the guys.

It's around 3 and I'm hanging at my old friend's house. I thought that if I'm gonna be taken away form Celeste then I might as well stay with my friend for now.

I decide to call her cause I miss her. I'm gonna miss her more when I'm gone. So, I decide to call her one last time.

"Hey babe. Happy Birthday." She says in a cherry tone. Oh how I'm gonna miss that.
"Hey. And thanks." I say in a soft tone as if I slept. Which I did.
"What's up?" She asks.
"Well I just woke up. I'm at Luke's house right now." I say.
"Oh k. Guys! I'm so sorry. I'll call u later k." She says.
"K. Bye."I say
"Bye." She says.

And the line is cut. I ask Luke "When do you want to head to the house?" He says "Maybe around 7?"
"7's good"

Celeste's P.O.V

Usually when setting up for parties or any type of event, things aren't as hectic as it is right now.

As I tried making the supplies, the glue wouldn't hold together with the fabric. Usually when I do DIYs', they would work or look similar to the final product. I mean, I haven't got crafty since I was 17 or 18. So it's been a while. A long one. But luckily, I got the actual product.

Usually for birthdays, we'd just go out with the family. But this time since we're doin it with the guys, I thought why not throw a surprise party.

It's about 7 and just as I thought, Luke came.

We surprised Jonah and he was in complete shock.

We celebrated, chatted, ate, laughed and did many other things.

It was about 11 when we were getting ready to crack open the piñata in the game room.

Until I hear a rolling sound downstairs.

"Guys I'll be back." I say.
"You alright love?" Louis asks.
"Yea." I say with a small smile.

I go downstairs to see Jonah with a suitcase. At this point, I'm lost.

"Jonah, what's goin on?" I say in confusion.
"What's goin on, it's us. I feel like I've done less for you. So I'm taking a break from us." He says. At this point Years are streaming down as I beg and beg as hard as I can for him
stay.

He's actually leaving me. How could he possibly say that he's done less for me. He's done so much.

"Jonah, you can't be serious. How can you let go of what we have?!?" I say through sobs.
"Celeste, I feel like I haven't given you all my love and I don't think I have any left." He says in a blank tone.

He then walks out the door and I collapse against the couch crying. Crying for the love of my life. How could he leave me like that.

Then the guys come down and huddle around me. They stay with me through the whole night on this floor. I'm glad they came down. Otherwise I'd be struggling to get to ou- my bed. So through the rest of the night, I sleep into Louis arms as they all comfort me.

Jonah's P.O.V

I can't believe it. I can't believe I just did that. As I'm driving, I honk the horn as I'm in the middle of nowhere. Why did I let Alice win? This is what she wanted. How did I let that happen. I park in an empty lot. I'm too far from the hotel I booked and there's no way I can drive in this state. Once I park, I let the tears fall down. I couldn't hold them in till I left. Leaving her was my worst nightmare. Yet the nightmare has happened.

I don't know what I'm goin to do...

*************************************

Hey guys

I know you guys probably hate me at this point. But trust me, the next few chapters are going to be better.

This was heartbreaking for all the Jeleste readers. But Jeleste will live. They won't be apart for long.

Stay tuned for the next 2 chapters as it will also be another 2 part chapter.

Anyways
Comment and Vote
And I'll see ya on the next chapter