Ch 14

Suga's POV-

KNOCK KNOCK!

I furiously banged my fist against Taehyung's door, not caring that I'll probably develop a bruise on my hand later. "Taehyung!? If you're there open up!" I yelled making sure he can hear me. I'm normally not this loud, but right now, that's the last thing on my mind.

After I yelled some other doors down the hall opened up and some people peered through, most likely wondering why I sounded like I was about to beat some one up. Which I maybe, but that doesn't matter much.

Actually, I WILL be beating up Taehyung in a few minutes, that is if he still decides to be a complete brat. 

"It's open???" I hear an obviously confused voiced shout out from behind the door. I sighed and opened the door, slightly slamming it behind me for effect as I stepped into his dorm room. I sigh, already feeling irritated when the puzzled expression on Taehyung's face doesn't go away.

"You're just gonna sit there? With that stupid look on your face?" I sneered with a glare. My arms find their way into a crossed position and rest against my chest as I stared him down.

Taehyung looked annoyingly unbothered as he looked back with those mysterious coal-coloured eyes of his that had everyone, regardless of gender, on their knees. Not me though. It only fueled the fire of my annoyance. 

"And you're going to stand there, glare and insult me for something I have no clue of?" He answered with the slightest smirk, he loved messing around no matter the situation. I sighed impatiently. He can be so immature sometimes. I know now he KNOWS what I'm talking about.

"Cut the crap Tae, I've already told you to cut off this whole Jungkook thing. Geez, you have people falling for you left and right and you chose someone who you didn't even know exsisted up until about a week ago"

Taehyung lets out a little yawn and stretches, I knew that he did it on purpose. I inhaled deeply to prevent any outbursts. Sure, Tae was like a brother to me, but brothers are also annoying. Extremely annoying.

"Well Jungkook's cuter than like 80% of the school, and have you seen those skinny jeans he wears? It's really testing me" He emitted I assume was a low growl when he said the last bit. I frowned even more if it was possible.

"But Jungkook isn't your plaything, and he wouldn't appreciate being treated as one" I say shooting him a disapproving scowl.

He raised an eyebrow and playfully rolls his eyes, " I'm treating him pretty nicely ya know, he just makes the decision to keep being around me, Yoongs"

The way he said the silly little nickname made something in me snap a little. Taehyung's voice dripped with sarcasm. I wasn't for Jungkook acting like the way he was,but I didn't mean to be rude about it earlier. I was upset over him judging Tae, but right now in the moment I felt no pity towards him. He was being a complete jerk.

I stalked towards him pulled at his collar, "Listen buddy, I love you and all bro but you're being a real brat right now. Why can't you fuck off to someone else? You got people lining up to get just a conversation with you.  Jus-Just..Just give it up" I snarled.

I have seen what Jungkook had gone through and it was not pretty. I'm not going to let him fall into the dark hole he was beginning to get out. As anxious as he was, he was really improving, he was becoming happier but it'll go down the drain if Taehyung has his way with him. I know the brat doesn't care about Jungkook's well-being, he just wants to up his already sky high ego by getting the poor little bunny to fall for him. I don't care if it's someone I don't know but I'll protect Jungkook from getting his gentle little heart broken.

Taehyung stares back down at me, an amused sparkle to his eye, "You guys are hiding something. Aren't you?"

"Don't change the subject-"

"I'm not, I'm just pretty much stating again that I'm interested in Jungkook. I want to find out, I know you won't tell him anything about you knowing me, 'cause you're careful with hiding this 'second life' of yours. It can't hurt him that much Yoongi, you exaggerate too much sometimes" He huffed, his eyebrow twitched a little, indicating that he was beginning to feel a little annoyed. But I knew Taehyung wouldn't give in easily to his annoyance, he's stubborn as hell.

"I'm not exaggerating at all but believe what you want, you're so fucking dense!"

"Maybe you're the dense one here, trying to involve yourself in the lives of others, Jungkook's an adult he can decide what he wants for himself and so can I. The door is that way" his tone laced with venom, yet he had that simpering expression on his face.

He slapped my hand away from his shirt collar, leaving me dumbfounded. At a loss for words. He's never spoke to me in such a tone, I opened my mouth to say something but my silence betrayed me. I scoffed and turned around.

"You know what? You suck Kim Taehyung, hope life gives you what the fuck you deserve" I shot up my middle finger and turned around.

Just like that I stormed out.

Did I also just storm out of our friendship?

----------
IDK Y I KEEP TAKING BREAKS FROM THIS STORY IM SRY YALL.

IMA SPAM LIKE 3 CHAPTERS ILY GUYS❤️❤️❤️❤️