Chapter 2

Jungkook POV-
The rest of my day yesterday was uneventful after the Taehyung incident.
Right now I'm laying in bed staring up at my ceiling grimacing at the memory of bumping into him. And I even drew him afterwards! What is wrong with me!?
I cringed at imagining what would have happened if I was caught.
Yikes, that would have sucked.

But after drawing him I felt inspired again, it was refreshing in a way. I looked over my drawings of him. They came out pretty good, dare I say.

I felt a small surge of excitement run through my body. I'm back to my old self! I feel inspired again!

Maybe I can ACTUALLY try to find a subject for my drawings for my project today, instead of drawing a random guy.

I dressed in patterned bomber style jacket, with a plain white T-shirt, black jeans and some sneakers. (The picture)I pick up my sketchbook and drawing supplies and set off to the Campus library, it has some really great architecture I could draw.

I better hurry though, today's my second to last day for the project. A chill ran up my spine. 'I REALLY SHOULD HURRY THOUGH!'

After a few seconds of thinking, I decided to take my bike to the library. I smiled a happy smile as the cool wind hit my face as I sped up. I pedaled even quicker. I walked in, admiring the extravagant interior.

A content smile spread on my face.Once again, I have a mini realization that this is the university I got into. It never fails to amaze me.

I walked slowly down the grand hall and took a turn down one of the aisles of books to where I knew all the tables and chairs were. I looked for an empty table, most of them were occupied my other students or thier things. I set down my coat on a chair and my drawing supplies on the table. I left it there and wandered off to observe and find something to draw.

Looking around at the architectural features several parts, like the magnificent columns and elegant mahogany shelves and the trim, caught my eye. Satisfied, I make my way back to my seat.

But of course as life would have it, I run into someone familiar. As I'm walking down the end of an aisle of books, about to make a turn, I'm met with Kim Taehyung again. I don't think he saw or noticed me, it seemed as though he was to absorbed in looking for a book.

My breath hitched. Nervousness began to flood into my being as I recalled my embarrassment from yesterday and I'm feeling even more anxious because I had drawn him.

Me being the dramatic and scared guy I am, quickly go back into the aisle I was, pressing my back to the shelf. Hoping that he didn't see me. I peek again to see just as he's turning back to the bookcase. I held my breath and tried to silently run past him into the next aisle to make my way to my seat.

I sighed as I got to my table and sunk back into my seat wishing I could dissappear for awhile.
"30% OF YOUR FINAL MARKING PERIOD GRADE" It hit me. I remember! Today's one of my last days to work on my project!

The urge to succeed replaced the fear and anxiety I had a few moments ago. I was just about to pick my stuff and go draw what I had decided on, when I look up and make eye contact with who will be the death of me.

 I was just about to pick my stuff and go draw what I had decided on, when I look up and make eye contact with who will be the death of me

I feel like his intense eyes are burning into my soul, like learning everything and anything about me. I start to feel anxious and my heart beat races. I break eye contact with and act as if I was just going to sit down. I'm probably blushing as red as a tomato. I mentally facepalm. He probably thinks I'm an idiot.

Out of the corner of my eye, i see Taehyung walk by and sit a few tables away. I fidget with my pencil and pretend to draw a random bookcase. I look up again, to see that he thankfully paid no attention to me, he was reading a book.

I rested my head in my hand and stared at him. He looks like he belongs in the library; He was dressed so elegantly and looked sophisticated reading the book in the also elegant library. He didn't look at all bad too, his clothing flattered his every angle.

An ashamed feeling passes through me for some reason and I look away. Suddenly an idea pops into my head, What if I actually draw him for my project? Since I already have two drawings of him, and 2 more days to complete the rest of my drawings, It make life soo much easier!

But...

What I get caught? I'll look like such a creepy stalker! I shook my head trying to get rid of my negative thoughts. 'No Jungkook! You have to do this! For your project! For.Your.Grade!For your Art!' I try to convince myself.

I sigh begrudgingly and decide to draw Kim Taehyung as my project. I get a strange feeling of anxiety and almost excitement. I turn towards him  again.

He is in the perfect pose;he looks so focused and thoughtful. His face was at a great angle and I realized that his face is one of the most proportionate and, maybe even, handsome that I've ever seen. I feel inspired and happy again. I smile and begin my third drawing.

About an hour later, he still hasn't changed his position much, so it has been pretty easy to draw him. I was done detailing and shading in my third drawing when I noticed him about to get up and leave. 'Dammit I still have 3 more drawings left!' I thought nervously. Ugh, I really would hate to follow him around all day to draw him, then THAT would actually make me a stalker.

'it's for the sake of your art Jungkook' A little voice in my head tries justify my reason, but that doesn't help it. Nevertheless, whether for art or not, Stalking is creepy!

I closed my sketchbook quickly when I saw him about to walk in my direction, my heart skips a beat.

Taehyung just walks straight past, not paying me a single glance. I exhaled in relief, when I saw him far enough, I quickly packed up my supplies and followed him out of the building, I would have to leave my bike. I frown, looking back and forth at where my bike was parked and the direction Taehyung was walking in. 'Ahh - I'll come back for it!' I prayed no one would steal my bike and followed Tae from a distance.

I cringed, What am I getting myself into!?!?(>-<)

________________________________
Hellooo, I'm done with the second chapter!
I've decided that I'll be updating this fanfic weekly once my winter break ends.
Until then, I think I'll update every other day.
Baiii!! Till the next update!!