Chapter 7

A few hours later....

Jungkook's POV:

The dismissal bell rings, and startled me out of the trance of boredom that my final class had put me under.

While packing my things away in my backpack, I'm filled with every emotion that exsists as I quickly recall my day. It was a pretty horrible day to be honest, and I managed to embarrass myself in front the Kim Taehyung. Ugh.

Throughout the day I had been constantly made fun of and pushed around. My jeans even had a rip in them from falling so much. I had a few scratches on my arms and somehow, I had one across my cheek,despite the facemask I am wearing. I am used to being treated like that though, after the incident...

I took the emptiest way out which turned out the quickest way out thankfully. Ignoring the jeers I got, I kept walking. I had to find someone and tell them about what happened.

I survey the crowded front of the building I exited and saw in the distance, a familiar head of silver hair. Keeping my head down, I made my way through the many people who had also just been dismissed, expertly dodging them to get to my goal.

Jimin has his back to me and is with Yoongi and Hoseok. He was, as always, hanging on to Yoongi's arm, talking energetically to the orange haired boy Yoongi stared at. His gaze then shifted to the small boy holding onto him and you could practically see the heart eyes. I swear these three have the most confusing love triangle thing to ever exsist.

"Jimin! Yoongi! Hoseok!Hyungs! You won't believe what happened to me! It was horrible!" I exclaim bitterly when I finally get to them.

They turned towards me, their carefree smile shifting to an expression of confusion and concern. "What?" Jimin questions

"You already know about the meme thing so I'll explain it to Yoongi and Hobi" I reply, turning to face the two eldest of the group. They shake thier heads, "We heard about it, sorry bout what happened kook" Hoseok apologizes,  stopping me from telling it. Yoongi nodded in agreement, "That was rude of them , so don't let it get to you" I thank them for understanding. They knew how sensitive I was to things like embarrassment.

Nodding, I continue, "So because of that, this happens" I gesture to my arms and leg. Then I pull my face mask down, revealing the thin scratch that went from the top of my right cheek to my jawline. I sigh sadly, "Just like highschool, am I right?" I try and half heartedly joke.

Jimin pulled me into a hug, with an angry expression on his face, "Those horrible people"

Yoongi shakes his head, "Don't joke around about highschool, you know the effect it had you. " The others nod in agreement with him.

"That's really messed up. What they did. Who do they think they are to have the right to mess with you over a stupid meme they made." Hoseok scowled.

I just shrug, "What's done is done sadly...but that's the the biggest part, I ended up embarrassing myself in front of..er...Kim Taehyung. ..." The memory caused my face to heat up and let out a shaky sigh.

Jimin had a complete mood swing, he went from annoyed to overly excited. He jumped up and squealed, "MY SHIP" He yelled out loud. I facepalm, "Jimin...." I groan, "That's not the point" Yoongi let out a little laugh at the silverette's quick change.

Hoseok was intrigued, he gave me a curious look, "When did Taehyung come into this?" I just shrugged, "Jimin you explain it"

"Okay! So basically jungkook was in a creative slump, and the deadline for this project we had to do was near, so I was going to help him out by meeting up with him and giving him ideas, but Jungkook arrived to the place first and saw Taehyung there. He thought he was really handsome so he drew him, and he's been stalking him to complete his project, even though we all know that Jungkook pretty much is scared of people that are popular or fuckboys,  and scared of bring embarrassed."