Ch.9

(A/n I promise there is vkook in this now)

Yoongi's POV-

"Hello Suga ~! What's u-"

"Taehyung please don't get involved with Jungkook"

The line goes a silent for a few seconds before I hear a little chukle.

"And how did you find out about Jungkookie? No one knows and I plan to keep it that way, he interests m-"

I cut him off

"I'm friends with him Taehyung, outside of your little group, and don't get involved with him"

"Well this is interesting, but why are you so uptight about this Suga? Or should I say Yoongi~"

I roll my eyes even though I know Taehyung can't see me. Taehyung ended up finding out about my double life awhile ago, when I was calling Jimin. I had the phone on loud speaker and Jimin, not knowing about Taehyung or my popular life, called me by my actual name. Taehyung respected it thankfully and didn't question me about my private life. Like I said, the dude is like a brother and he's a loyal friend behind that player façade. He just teases me a little about it, like now for example.

"Tae listen, I don't think he'd appreciate me spilling his life story to anyone who isn't close so I won't, but just stay away from him"

"Yoongi you know that you aren't doing a good job about making me disinterested. In fact now you just made me more interested in the little bunny. At first I just wanted to play around with him, and see how long it'd take for the shyest boy I've ever seen to open up and fall for me. But now I'm even more intrigued about him. Looks like there is something hidden underneath that cute face of his, I was right! He is shy for a reason!"

I groan at how excited he was getting about this,

"First of all, how do you know if he is even gay huh? And didn't you say you wanted to hide your true sexuality?"

"Suga, I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm pretty sure anyone will fall for me. And I am hiding my gay, that's also why I date whatever girl and dump her before she gets serious. Everyone thinks I'm straight now even though I'm about as straight as a rainbow"

I laugh a little at the last bit, that was true about Taehyung.

"Back to what I called you about originally. Don't play with Jungkook, he doesn't deserve it"

"Don't worry, I'll treat him well until I lose interest, and that won't be for a while I'm assuming. I want to know his little secret"

"Fuck you Tae" I hear laughing on the other end and I hang up annoyed.

This sucks, I know Jungkook isn't as easily influenced as he worries he is, so I don't worry that he'll revert back to popular highschool fuckboy mode a.k.a. his old self he hates.

No, what I'm worried about is about Jungkook's emotions. Jungkook is gay as a unicorn prancing on a shiny rainbow. He easily gets attached to people now, unlike before. No, I don't mean that he will fall for Taehyung as soon as he speaks a full paragraph to him, but he will fall for him or at least become close friends with Taehyung.

And when either happens, what happens when he reveals his past to Taehyung, and he suddenly finds himself distanced from Taehyung because Taehyung just wants to know what Jungkook hides. He just wants to use him.