Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV-

Following Taehyung was harder than I thought I'd be. He seemed to be somewhat nervous or something because he kept looking back. And Everytime he'd look back and I'd have to try to blend in with the people that were walking back and forth. Thankfully there were a lot of people too.

But that also meant I was constantly bumping into everyone. It was such a hassle and so humiliating. I like to keep to myself, not make myself the center of attention. My cheeks were probably as pink as Jin's wardrobe.

Somehow I managed to keep going on going without Taehyung seeing me or without retreating from all of the embarrassment.

I see him turn around again and pretend to walk the opposite way. "Stupid" I heard someone get annoyed at me. "Sorry! I'm so Sorry!" I apologize and turn back around to follow Taehyung.

'Is it really worth it jungkook? You're making a fool out of yourself!' I thought skeptically about what I was doing.

I physically nodded to assure my self. 'I need to draw him for my project!'

After a few minutes of literally dancing around everyone to avoid being seen and sadly bumping into more people, I recognized the area we were in and realized that Taehyung was headed to the Spring Day Cafe, another cafe that was located on the outskirts of our unversity campus next to a lovely little lake.

Since it was on the outer area of our campus, less people went there, so it was pretty peaceful. I wonder why Taehyung would go there, he doesn't seem like a quiet type of person. Maybe he needs a break from all the commotion that is around him most of the time.

I stay behind for a few minutes since I already knew his destination. I ruffled my hair and tied my jacket around my waist in a desperate effort to seem different and less suspicious.

Clutching my sketchbook and drawing utensils close to my chest, I take a deep breath and walk in. I stand in line to seem normal and while I'm in line, I survey the Cafe for any sight of Taehyung and my breath caught in my throat when I spotted him. I look away as quicky as I spotted him. At least I know he's here and where he's sitting.

I order a caramel macchiato and once I get it and pay for it, I go find a seat near him.I put my things down and sit. As I sip from my drink and look up at him.

He's fidgeting with a pencil while he looks down at what seems to be a small sketchbook. On his face is an expression of pure confusion and even frustration.

I knew about Taehyung and saw him around even before I bumped into him. However, I've never seen him like that. On his face is usually a confident smirk or smile. Nevertheless, Taehyung looks oddly cute though.

My face heats up and I look away . Shaking my head I think. 'I followed him here to draw him for my project! Not stalk and admire him like one of his fangirls or fanboys!'

Speaking of which, it's quite a surprise that Taehyung wasn't being followed by his little fanclub, Yes he even has a fanclub dedicated to him. I grew a bit worried that they may be around somewhere so before drawing I look around for anybody that Taehyung may know. You can never be too careful! I see no one so I whipped out my drawing pencils and happily opened to a new page in my sketchbook. I begin my forth drawing.

I wondered what Taehyung was doing with that sketchbook. Come to think of it, I have no idea what major he's in. I look up at him.

He dresses really well so he would fit in the fashion department. Or maybe he's in architecture??? It's a pretty popular major so maybe that can explain his social standing.