Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV-

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

I wake with a start to the aggressive beeping of my alarm clock. Clicking my tongue in annoyance, I sit up slowly and shut it off.

Waking up, I felt slightly better about myself after hanging around with Jin and Jimin yesterday, they managed to take my mind off of earlier yesterday's unfortunate events.

But I still have everyone in school to face, and I'll probably be labeled as meme boy for the rest of the year.

Sighing I climb out of bed and stretch lazily. I yawn and head to the bathroom and do my daily morning routine.

All sorts of terrible thoughts of being teased and bullied fill my mind.

There must be a way I can avoid that though,  isn't there?
I paced in the bathroom back and forth thinking and an idea pops up in my head.

I have to hide my face as well as I can, but I have to do it subtly.

I throw on a loose pink shirt and some jeans. I rummaged through a drawer looking for my favorite face mask (see the picture at the top of the chapter) and a beanie for extra precautions.

Sighing in relief while looking at my reflection, I decide that my face is pretty well concealed. I just hope today goes smoothly. I still have to do the final drawing of Taehyung. I bite my lip nervously. He already must know...that I was following him.....

"Yah! Jungkook! Hurry up we'll be late!" An angry little Jimin throws a pillow at me. It softly hits my face and also manages to push away my negative thoughts.

Laughing, I pick it up and throw it back at him. While he's distracted I'm stuffing my bookbag with whatever I'll need for the day. My sketchbook and drawing supplies, obviously~, and some other books.

"Bye Jimin!" I yell and run out the door with my stuff, leaving him slightly behind. He somehow catches up and we walk down the stairs of the dorm building and talk.

"Hyung, Should I even go to school today considering what happened? You know with me falling and becoming the joke of the school..." I'm still worrying about this sadly.

He pats my back, "Of course, I don't think they'll recognize you anyways, if they do, I'll get Yoongi to scare them away for you!" Jimin laughs at the thought of his boyfriend, who actually does scare people away with just his glare. I just roll my eyes at Jimin.

"But in all seriousness Jimin, I don't want what happened in highschool to repeat itself" I hear my voice get weaker at the memory.

"You...You know how...horrible... it was" I pout sadly; The thought is enough to make me feel like a trampled, tattered rug.

"Ahh don't worry you'll be fine Jungkook, just lie low and don't stalk people and you'll be fine!"

I groan and my face heats up, "I w-wasn't stalking Taehyung! Jimin! That's creepy!" I cover my face ashamed again.

He laughs, By this time we were already outside, "Well bye Jungkook, See you at the dining hall during lunch!" He walks off in a separate direction.

I tread on the path to the main building,  in which my first class was in. It is a beautiful day; The sky is as clear and blue as the ocean and the sun's bright golden light outlines the puffy clouds that dotted the sky. If it wasn't for the noise and chatter made by the countless other students who laughed and joked carelessly with thier friends, It would be almost peaceful. The cool spring breeze blows gently in my face, brushing away stray hairs from in front of my eyes. It really was a beautiful morning.