Chapter 8

(A/N- U may be confused but pls read through it all)

Jimin's POV-

I ran after Yoongi, who was retreating from the scene. He doesn't even look back once, I wonder what's up with him.

"Hey! Yoongi! Please wait!" I cup my hands around my mouth to try and sound louder.

I notice the ravenette's walk halt for a few milliseconds, then he continues walking; However he does slow his pace enough for me to catch up with him.

I reach for his wrist and stop him for little so I can catch my breath. When that's done, all I can do is exclaim, "Yoongi what the hell was that!?"

His lips form a tight line as he stares at me looking upset, it's not a good sign. I gulp, "Explain, you hurt Jungkook when he was already feeling anxious." I demand.

Yoongi lets out a small sigh"Jimin, even you have to admit it. Jungkook is in college and not in highschool anymore. Those stupid people who made made his life hell aren't around anymore. He should just get over it" He says in a tired voice.

Something stirs in me, and I begin to get angry, "What do you mean!? How could you say that when you were there and you saw the way they treated him." My hand drops down from Yoongi's wrist to his hand and I intertwine our fingers, However, I'm still angry at how insensitive he's being.

Yoongi's frown deepens, "Jiminie, it's taking over his life. He used to be so happy and now he's so anxious and shy. I know he's my friend but I'm looking out for him. He judged Taehyung when he didn't even know him." He said softer, turning to face me.

(A/N I promise this is a vkook fanfic, this part is necessary for le drama, *sits back and sips tea*)

My voice is louder and filled with anger now, "But yoongi, you know that he died" I mumble quietly,I feel familiar large hands on my waist and I look up, "Kook is scarred! Jungkook still blames himself for his death! Those stupid people almost killed him because of it!" I tug on his sleeve trying to make him understand

I see the some emotion in Yoongi's eyes, and he stays silent. I'm utterly frustrated with how dense he's being,"That happiness he had before....You know it was false...You know that he was bullied and ridiculed through all of highschool after the incident" I emphasize the word to try and get him to understand.

He remains silent and speaks up, "I know" His voice cracked and he clears his throat, "Jimin, don't you think he should be over it by now though?" I looked down at the floor and huff. He cups my face and makes me look at him. I nearly melt in his gaze. "He judged Taehyung without knowing him"

I groan, "Oh and you know him right! " I say angrily and sarcastically, some of emotion is gone from Yoongi's eyes. My breath caught in my throat at the sudden change. Does he know him after all?

I keep going, "Jungkook is scared Yoongi. He doesn't want to be near anyone that reminds him of who he used to be, because he blames himself for his death. I wouldn't blame him, even know Taehyung seems nice and all, he's a fuckboy, it's not that Jungkook doesn't want to get hurt by him, but he doesn't want to be influenced back into what he used to be"

(A/n sry if ur confused,more abt Jk's past will be revealed as the story rolls on)

Yoongi looked at me pained, my heart clenched, I've never seen him look so conflicted and it scares me,"Jimin, just because he's a fuckboy doesn't mean he should be automatically labeled as a bad person, people have different ways of coping."

Something clicks and I narrow my eyes suspiciously at Yoongi and let go of him. "And you know this how? Remind me again when you got to understand him so well without knowing him personally" I roll my eyes and my voice went higher.