"so i heard you were looking for me?"

"yeah i-" the man was about to explain but that was soon interrupted with the sound of a woman's voice on the other end.

"grayson can you please get aurora away from dog! i'm trying to clean up for a second and it's kind of hard when she's pulling at his hair." the rest of her words disappear when i was faced with the name. my eyes instantly watering up as i was shocked at the way we had thought alike. "grayson?" the woman who was hollering now comes to the door with a muddled look and a pretty little girl in her arms.

grayson's eyes go from me to the woman as he murmurs something as he then takes the girl, aurora, from her hands. "hi i'm carter, i'm grayson's wife." the person in front of me smiles as if she already knows of me which lets me become a little more nervous.

"i'm aurora."

"yes, i know. i've heard a lot about you." she informs and when she does i am able to take her in a little more. her blue irises that consist of kindness and a button nose. she has light brown hair that reaches her shoulders and clear skin that fits well with her exquisite smile. she was captivating and it showed in the little girl that i know was their daughter. her pretty brown eyes like grayson's and tiny nose like her mother's. she smiled with pure contentment and it just made me want to reach out and hold her.

because it hurt so much as the thought of her reminded me of what could of been with freya. "please come inside." carter than says as they move aside before i step inside. my eyes wondering the walls of pictures and the home they had lived in. it consists of boxes and numerous items scattered everywhere as it seemed that this place was new. "so sorry for the mess. moving from one state to another is very hard and that's why it's a war zone here. also a one year and a half old doesn't help." i smile faintly now when we all sit in a living room where cardboard boxes had still accompanied the space.

the small girl beginning to play now as i watch the two sit close to one another. "yeah i know how that is. i have a one year old too."

"you do? that's so sweet."

"yeah, he's a hassle but it's always worth it for him." i explain as carter nods. i stare at her the most because it terrifies me every time i am able to glance over to the man beside her.

"what's his name?" she questions making me now swallow a lump in my throat when i sigh softly.

"grayson."

i know the sudden realization of what we both did had hit the woman at that moment. the way she moves back and gazes over to her husband. then back to me as i still try to smile. "that's amazing." she tells me and i believe what she says when she grins. and it made feel comforted in my decision of that until grayson's eyes read something indescribable.

"it's been six years, aurora." he brings up letting me nod as i dwell over the last time i have seen him. my heart so broken and i had lost myself. it was not me and for that it pains me.

"yeah, i know."

"you look happy. so happy and i'm so glad you are because the last time i saw you were done. it had killed you." he explains as i am suddenly emotional as i feel my eyes water when i nod. i wanted to get a thank you out but i didn't want to let any tears fall. however that was put to a halt when a tiny hand was placed on my thigh. my eyes wondering to the little girl in front of me who stands.

"i like your name." she says with a tiny voice as i smile back at her. i push aside a piece of hair that had fell from her pix tails.

"and i really like yours." she laughs in response as she gazes at me with awe.