25 - Gender Reveal!

Zeldris was holding my hand as we walked outside, I bet him that it was a boy and he said it was a girl.

The way they chose to reveal their babies gender was them popping balloons.

Meliodas and Elizabeth both had one black balloon and a small needle to pop it, "hurry up!" I yelled as I held onto Zeldris' hand tighter.

They smiled and suddenly there was a pop noise and pink glitter was everywhere.

"It's a girl!" Meliodas yelled and Zeldris released my hand and ran towards Meliodas.

They were jumping up and down until Ban tackled them onto the floor, "Yes it's a girl!" Ban yelled.

Diane and I laughed at their silliness and Elizabeth cheered with us.

King picked all the guys up whom were now all covered in pink glitter, "Zeldris!" I yelled but ended up laughing.

He picked up some glitter and threw it at me which made my eyes widen in shock.

I grabbed the glitter they had in the barrel which was silver and threw it at him but it landed on Merlin, "whoops" I laughed nervously.

There was barrels of different glitter since they were going to do lots of glitter stuff for the reveal but didn't use it, now is an amazing time to use it.

Ban picked up the red glitter and smothered it into King's hair.

I fell onto my butt from laughing to hard but then orange glitter was thrown on me by Diane.

"It's on" I said and stood, I grabbed blue glitter and threw it at both Diane and Elizabeth.

Elizabeth ended up throwing two handfuls of yellow glitter into my hair.

I sat down feeling exhausted and my eyes were looking at the grass I was sitting on, suddenly I felt a whole barrel of purple glitter get dumped onto me.

I looked up to see Meliodas and Zeldris, "You assholes!" I yelled and got out of the pile of glitter.

Everyone was covered in glitter.

Today was such a good day.