22 - Family

Zeldris and I were at home cuddling as we usually were, my hand was running through his hair as his head rested on my breast as always.

He was humming a soft tune and I felt warm inside.

"You're going to be an uncle" I whispered and he responded with a low chuckle.

"and you're going to be an aunt" he told me and I smiled down at him.

My chin rested on top of his head, I enjoyed moments like these where we were just in each others arms not worrying about anything except us.

"Are we ever going to have kids?" He asked me which made my heart skip a beat.

"I don't know, are you ever going to propose?" I joked.

"Yes"

My heart thumped harshly against my chest and I held him closer to me, "I love you"

I kissed the side of his head and I felt him pull me closer by the waist.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door followed by, "Hey you guys wanna train or have a movie night?" I heard Meliodas yell as he knocked then everyone else began to argue about how loud he yelled.

"I don't want to get up" I admitted and he nodded.

He used his black magic to open the door and suddenly there was a thud which made me assume they were all piling against the door.

Everyone came to our room and saw us and started to either laugh or 'aww'

"You guys, lets watch some movies" Meliodas said and they all sat on our bed as he popped in a movie, this was my family.

They were crazy but they were for sure my family.