38 - Lazy Day

"Thank god Star is having a play date with Scarlet AT the tavern, I'm exhausted" I said and threw myself onto the bed.

Zeldris cuddled into me and his head was resting on my breast as I messed around with his hair, as usual.

"How many hearts do you have?"

My brows furrowed, why would he be worrying about that?

"When you were fighting them I noticed how they had ended up stabbing six hearts but you didn't seem worried~ which made me assume you have more then seven hearts" he told me and I sighed softly.

"Ten"

"Scarlet and Star are like me but it's better if a small amount of people know so nothing happens to them" I told him and he nodded.

I kissed the side of his head softly and he pulled me closer by the waist.

"I'm happy to have you by my side~" he whispered.

Suddenly there was small footsteps running through the house.

"Mommy! Daddy! Look what I can do!" Star screamed as she climbed onto the bed.

It was then I noticed there was a rock in her hand and she hit Zeldris with it, "ow!" He yelled and I began to laugh, reminds me of when I first used my powers.

I was cut short when she hit me too, "Star!"

We were both bleeding at that point until she raised her hands and suddenly our cuts went away and so did the blood, we could've easily healed with our demon powers.

"Oh my god!" I yelled and Star forced us into a hug, what a perfect family.

••

this book is over, comment what you want me to do with my life :D