24 - Forever Yours

I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned but saw no one, "down here"

I looked down and saw Zeldris on one knee and my heart pounded harshly.

Tears sprang into my eyes and I saw everyone else there.

He smiled, "marry me?" He asked.

I smiled as I nodded and fell onto my knees to hug him, my tears fell onto his shoulder.

"Where's Hawk?!" Elizabeth yelled and we all began to look around the tavern.

Everyone began to panic until Meliodas spoke.

"How about we go look for him?" He asked and I was fine with that but Zeldris didn't want to.

"Whoever finds him first gets to have me do one thing for them, anything you want~" Meliodas said and Zeldris grabbed me and ran straight out of the door.

My legs were wrapped around his waist as he ran, my chest was against his and I screamed in surprise.

He held onto the back of thighs tightly, "Zeldris don't drop me!" I yelled and he smiled.

Today was the day of the gender reveal and Elizabeth thought it was super necessary for Hawk to be there but with his small size he was very hard to find.

Zeldris finally put me down and we began to run around Liones.

"There he is!" I yelled as I saw him run past a barrel.

Next thing I know I'm flung over his shoulder and he's running at a inhumane speed, what did he want Meliodas to do so badly?

In the end we didn't get Hawk and Zeldris was slightly disappointed, Meliodas cheated but it was Ban who actually won with his cooking skills.

"So what were you going to ask him?" I asked Zeldris as I sat across from him.

He had a cup of ale in his hands, his eyes were focused on the ale inside of the cup and I furrowed my brows.

"I was going to tell him to be my best man~" he said, he seemed so sad about it.

I walked over to him forced him to his feet and hugged him tightly, his head was resting on my breast as I rested my head on his.

"He'd be your best man no matter what~ he's your brother Zeldris" I told him with a small smile on my face.

"Time for the reveal!"