8 - Calm Down

My heart pounded against my chest, I was currently sitting down while watching Zeldris pace around my room.

He was in some shorts and I wore just undergarments since we were comfortable like that and he was my boyfriend, duh.

"I still don't understand why you smell like Meliodas or why your wrist is bruised up" he yelled and I slightly flinched because of this loudness.

I rubbed my arm as I looked away from him and bit my lip.

Suddenly he raised my chin so I could look at him, using his pointer finger and thumb, "did he hurt you?"

"No! I work at the Boar Hat and some guys were trying to hit on me but he stopped them" I explained and he nodded but then he tensed.

My eyebrows furrowed, why is he so tense?

"That means he's got you wearing that sluty uniform huh?" He asked me and my eyes widened in shock.

"Zeldris! Stop it" I said as I wacked him away and began to walk towards the kitchen.

Suddenly I was pulled back and thrown onto the bed.

"Quit it!" I yelled angrily as he straddled me.

He smirked but then I flipped us over so I was straddling him, his smirk immediately varnished.

"You need to calm down mister" I giggled and kissed him softly, he smiled into the kiss which made me feel butterflies.

I rested my head on his bare chest and heard some of his hearts beating in his chest.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door and my head shot up.

"Y/n! It's Diane, open up it's kind of chilly out here" I heard and Zeldris and I looked at each other.

I quickly got off of him and shoved him into the closet.

"Ow"

"Shut up Zeldris"

I grabbed a silky nightgown that reached my mid thigh and slipped it on and went running to the door.

"Hey Diane" I smiled as I opened the door.

What I didn't expect was to see Elizabeth right behind her.

"Hey, since your new to the Boar Hat, Ellie and I decided we should have a girls night to get to know each other a little better. Merlin couldn't come because Arthur needed help with some training or something~" Diane was cut off from her explaining when suddenly a crash was heard.