20 - Meliodas~sama!

The past week has been the best week of my life, I get to come home to Zeldris everyday and it's Sunday which means I don't work tomorrow!

The whole week I haven't been as gloomy so I was currently taking orders with ease.

After that it was time to clean so I decided to clean all the tables and place the dishes in the sink, I was humming while doing so.

As I cleaned the table I suddenly felt a pair of hands making their up my legs, my thigh was being squished as I sighed.

"Meliodas! Knock it off" I yelled as I threw him off of me and continued wiping down tables.

"Why have you been so cheery?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

I decided to ignore him until he wrapped his legs around my waist and began to grope my breast, "Meliodas~sama! Get off of me" I yelled as a blush overcame my face but then he began to sniff me.

I threw him off and ran towards my house, I took deep breathes and finally opened my door.

When I opened the door Zeldris was sitting on the couch just reading a book but then I felt the feeling I felt when I left the bar.

Legs were around my waist and he was groping my breast, Meliodas followed me home!

And that means he saw Zeldris.

"Meliodas get off of her!" My boyfriend yelled but Meliodas simply continued, he was just moving them around but I was very uncomfortable.

"First tell me how you're here" Meliodas said, I was still in my tavern uniform for god sake!

Zeldris stayed quiet as he watched Meliodas move my breast around and I squealed as a blush was permanently marked on my face, "spill it"

He continued to stay quiet but I prayed he would just tell him.

Suddenly I felt him began to squeeze them and I screamed loudly.

"I used resurrection!" I yelled and I was pulled away by Zeldris.

He held me behind him as he held up a sword that I don't know where he got from.

"Touch my woman again and you'll be a dead man" Zeldris said in a deep voice as he growled at the end.

"A dead man? Just like you were?" He asked and I blushed, suddenly Zeldris was pulled into a hug by Meliodas and I saw him crying.

"I'm glad you're alive"