Ventuno

"Alright class. Lets head over to the football stadium. We're gonna get some laps in."

I groaned. Out of all the days to run in gym class it had to be the day after I just had sex? I couldn't find any ice packs in the freezer last night so I slept with a bag of frozen broccoli in between my legs. I questioned why it was even in the freezer since I never saw anyone eating healthy.

I walked into the locker room and took out my gym bag. I absolutely hated the girls locker room. It was a long hallway with three small rooms filled with lockers. Each room would be piled with thirty girls so while you were changing you had naked girls bumping into you in their rush to get changed before the coaches came in yelling.

It sounded like every guys fantasy, but sweaty girls elbowing you in the ribs as they tried to get their shorts on was everything but. There were a few stalls but no one ever used them.

I finished changing and slowly walked out to the football field. The coaches had the guys doing various exercises that I'm pretty sure would have killed me if I had been asked to do them.

"Alright ladies get to running!" The coach blew his whistle. Every girl in my class was checking him out. I didn't get it. He looked like a typical thirty year old dad who drives a mini van and yells at his kids when they lose a game. My school was filled with horny teenage girls who would hit on the male teachers often. Last week two girls in my health class were suspended for writing love notes to the science teacher. I'm sure he had been flattered, but his wife wasn't when she found out.

After a few laps of running up and down the bleachers and around the football field my legs had were done. I ended up calling my dad so he would call the office and I could leave early.

Dad: on the way kiddo

He was actually coming to pick me up? I walked back inside the locker rooms ignoring the coaches yelling at me. The office would call them soon to let them know I was leaving.

When I went outside a brand new Porsche was waiting out out front.

There's no way

The window rolled down and my dad gestured for me to get inside.

"Is this stolen?"

"Picked it up last night." He answered.

My dad used to be a well known car thief. That was how he used to make money. He would steal luxury cars and bring them a guy who would pay him a lot of money to do so. When I was born we were actually rich. I couldn't remember well but we lived in a huge house with maids and I was pretty spoiled. Then my dad was arrested and that's when everything turned out so bad.

"A drop by the liquor store before we get home?"

"Sure." I shrugged.

I missed school the next morning. Colton thought I was staying in bed to nurse a cold. Really I was nursing a horrible hangover. My dad and I ended up drinking for hours. Somehow I managed to stumble to the diner and get some work done. I hadn't really realized I had been working until my last hour there.

"Baby?"

That accent gets me every time

I peeked up from under the covers. Colton was sitting on the bed beside me in only his boxers.

"Yes?"

"Did you leave Monday night?"

I wasn't sure how he found out. He probably has security cameras around the house.

"Yeah. Grace needed me."

"Oh. Why?"

After what happened last weekend he wasn't a big fan of grace. Actually I think he wanted to kill her.