Venti ‼️

"Baby."

I felt Colton nudging me trying to wake me up.

"Are you going to school?"

"No." I had just gotten home twenty minutes ago, but he didn't need to know that. I had ripped the note apart and he didn't seem to notice I had been missing.

He tried to climb out of the bed but I pulled him back.

"What's wrong baby?"

I shook my head and wrapped my body around his. I didn't want him to leave. I didn't want to be alone.

Last night Grace and I had gone to the mental asylum to find her missing boyfriend. Instead what we discovered would traumatize us for life.

When Grace opened the door at first everything looked normal. It was a big waiting area filled with chairs and tables. There had been multiple windows on the north side but they had been boarded up. The tables had formally popular children's games scattered on them. Then we noticed the blood. So much blood. The trail of blood led to a staircase to an upper level above the room.

I didn't think we should go up them, but it was one of those scenarios where you just have to know. So we went upstairs to another large room that had been empty besides the bodies. So many bodies. So many bodies that some had been stacked on top of each other. Men and women of various ages. They all looked like they had died in gruesome ways. I had been inches away from a guy who had his head blown off.

"I think tonight may be the night."

"Well it's about time." Grace laughed.

"Shut up!" I squealed hitting her over the bed with a pillow.

Grace, Ali, and I were were at Grace's house. Her house was big but nowhere near the size of Colton's. I still hadn't gone exploring but apparently it had two kitchens, four living rooms, a gym, and a few game rooms. Not that I was interested in going in there. The game rooms were where all the guys spent most of their time. Ali had been begging for an invite ever since she learned I lived with a bunch of guys.

"What are you going to wear? Just remember you're gonna remember this one night forever and so will he so you have to look cute."

I sighed pulling my dress up showing them what was underneath.

"Oooh girl. He's gonna go crazy."

My friends were always hyping me up when it came to my underwear.

"I want all of the details. You have to call us."

"Yeah right after we do it and he wants to cuddle or go to sleep I'm gonna tell him to hang on so I can talk to you guys forever." I rolled my eyes.

"I just wanna know how big he is. I bet it's huge."

"Gross." I covered my ears.

"What if it's really small?"

We busted out laughing. "Uh I don't know. I guess I'll leave." I shrugged.

What if they're right?

I shook the thought out of my head. No guy with that much confidence was small. Then again he never tried to push me to have sex with him. He's never even brought it up.

"Okay now I have to know. I'll see you two later." I gathered my purse and arranged an Uber on my phone. Now that Colton had given me a credit card I really didn't have to worry about money. He even offered to buy me a car but I refused. I would maybe take an old cheap Honda Civic, but his idea was going to Mercedes and picking out a very expensive car.