Tre

"What the hell are you doing?" An angry voice yelled. I kept my eyes shut whimpering. The guys fingers were trailing so close to a part of my body that had never been touched before.

"You'll get your turn!" The guy on top of my yelled angrily.

I shut my eyes even tighter. Then suddenly the guys hand was removed and he was lifted off of me. I could hear loud noises. I knew those noises. The loud smack of a fist connecting with a jaw. There was loud yelling but I couldn't tell who was who and I didn't plan on ever opening my eyes again.

I could hear footsteps coming closer to me. "Please." My voice sounded so broken. I flinched as something soft fell on me. I opened one of my eyes. A shirt? I fully opened my eyes and saw a guy sitting across from me. He was keeping a good distance between us like I was a feral animal. He was shirtless and every inch of his body was covered in tattoos. He was also the hottest guy I had seen before.

I wanna have your babies

I slowly put his shirt on. It hurt to move. I was still sore from my beating and being jerked around by those guys made it even worse.

"Thanks." I whispered.

His eyes never left mine. He looked so disgusted by my body. I had never gotten close to the chance of having sex before but even if I did I would have to say no. My body was covered in bruises and scars.

"Did they do that?" He asked angrily pointing to my swollen cheek.

I nodded my head turning away.

"I won't hurt you. I would never hurt you."

I sniffled as my hysterical crying finally came to an end. I didn't even know this guy.

"Can I come closer?"

I thought about it for a moment before nodding. The guy came closer sitting directly in front of me. He patted his lap. He was waiting on me to decide. Did I want to be comforted by him? I had never been hugged in my entire life.

I realized I needed it. Something I had been longing for for a long time. I crawled into his lap. He was warm. He was muscular so his body wasn't soft but I felt safe for the first time in my life.

His arms started to reach around my back and I flinched. He must have sensed my discomfort and dropped them back by his sides.

"What's your name?"

"Cashmere." I whispered. For some reason I felt like I couldn't talk loudly. It wasn't in me at the moment.

"Don't worry cashmere. They won't be able to bother you again. Ever. Lets get you home."

I allowed the stranger to carry me back to his car. I barely noticed the fact I was half naked.

He placed me in the passenger side seat and I gave him my address.

"Are you sure you want to go home?"

I nodded. My dad was used to me coming home late but if I didn't go home at all he would kill me.

I didn't get much sleep last night and my head was pounding. Then I remembered what happened and dove back under the covers. I was still wearing the guys shirt. I pulled it up under my nose. It smelled good. And expensive.

I knew my choices were either deal with my parents or go to school. Neither one appealed to me, but at least my friends would be at school. Maybe something could distract me from what happened.

I shifted through the new clothes in my closet. I wished I hadn't thrown all of my old clothes away. I needed the comfort my dorky clothes gave me. I decided to throw on a crop top, jeans, and some heels that matched my top. I was going to need to save up for some sneakers.

"Sorry I'm late." I said rushing into class. The teacher turned to glare at me before his mouth dropped open.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Cashmere." I said in disbelief. Did I really look that different?

"Oh. Well just take a seat."

I walked over to my assigned seat in front of Taylor. Everyone was staring at me so I focused on digging through my bag for a book.

"Class we have two new students joining us today. Allen and Adam welcome to calculus."

At least everyone was distracted for now. They both had multiple tattoos covering their bodies. They reminded me of the guy from last night. I never even got his name, but it's probably best I don't see him again. Even though I really wanted to.

The guys sat down in front of me. They had to be twins. That or they took a lot of effort trying to look alike. I noticed every girl in class was staring at them. Would I ever have a Chance with a guy?

"Class we're going to be starting our group projects today. I'm going to give you a difficult never been solved equation. Now, I don't expect it to be solved, you'll just get as far as you can. Okay so on to partners.."

Everyone besides myself started paring up. I just sat there awkwardly waiting for the teacher to pair me with the other loner who didn't have a friend.

I turned around feeling a tap on my back.

"Wanna work together?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah sure." I blushed. I wasn't sure if he was asking because I was smart or if it was due to my makeover. When I turned around the twins were glaring at me. One even took out his phone sending a heated text message to someone.

Weird.

"Here's your equation."

I looked down at the sheet of paper. Not too bad. Sometimes I helped out the secretary so I also new that Taylor was a straight A student. Together we might actually be able to solve this.

"So can I come over to your house later? To work on the project."

I heard one of the twins slam his hand on the desk. I wasn't sure what his problem was, but his muscles were huge so I didn't plan on asking.

"Actually I have family visiting so my place is pretty crowded." I lied. I could just imagine how furious my dad would be if I brought a boy home. Taylor would really have to know how to fight and I doubt this boy even lifts a finger at home.

"No problem. Maybe my place then."

"Yeah maybe."

I had never been over to a guys house before so I didn't know what to expect. Would I have to meet his parents? Would we work in his room?

"Is this seat taken?"

I looked up to see one of the twins pointing at the seat beside me. Not only were they in all of my classes so far but they had to sit by me at lunch too?

"Um no."

He slid into the small seat beside me and I was glad to see that Kiran and Kaitlin were both heading this way.

"Anyone mess with you today?" Kiran asked. I noticed her giving me a questioning look about the guy beside me. I just shrugged. I hadn't even spoken to him.

"Not yet." I laughed.

The entire time at lunch the twins were staring at my friends and I. They hadn't spoken a word to each other so I assumed they were listening to my conversation. They even followed me back to our class. The semester would end in a month and I was trying to decide if I should get my schedule changed.