diciannove

"I got you a present." Grace sang.

"You didn't have to that. What is it?"

"Open it when you get home. You can thank me by inviting me to your wedding."

"If a wedding happens you'll be my maid of honor, but just be warned that it might take a long time or never happen."

"We'll see."

She handed me a large bag. I shuffled it around trying to get a hint about what was inside. It was a large bag, but it wasn't heavy and it didn't make a sound. At least it wasn't a dead body.

I told Grace about the story Kiran told me.

"It's pretty crazy right?"

"Well....you weren't working but two nights in a row a guy asked if you were here. He had really short light blond hair. Almost like he was bald and he had freckles. He seemed a bit creepy so I told him you quit."

She just described Jordan perfectly. Although I never told anyone including Kiran that I worked here. The only way he could know was if he looked at the pay stub from one of my checks.

"Yeah that was Jordan. I couldn't imagine if I had ended up with him."

"You wouldn't have. Guy was ugly and I would have talked you out of it."

I laughed. "I saw the guy picking you up last night. He was uglier than Jordan."

I almost didn't believe my eyes when I saw Grace get in his car. I couldn't even smell the guy, but he just looked like he smelled bad.

"Don't judge. A girl just needed a ride that was all."

"Yeah, a ride on that pony."

When I got back to coltons house he was standing in the living room with a bunch of guys. I wasn't sure if they lived here or not because there were so many of them and I never took a good look. It was hard to pay attention to other guys when Colton was in the room. I didn't want them to notice me so I quietly snuck upstairs. I didn't want to get stuck in a conversation with them.

Since I was alone I decided to open the bag Grace had given me. I took one look inside and instantly shut it. The bag was filled with lingerie. Bras with lace and see-through parts. Panties with holes in the bottom. Thin strings which may or may not be able to actually be considered underwear. What was the point?

The thing that got to me the most was the whip at the bottom of the bag. A couple of weeks ago I had gotten drunk and told Grace about the belt story. I didn't think she would actually remember it, but not only did she remember it, she went back to the same store and bought it along with some skimpy panties. Did she not get embarrassed?

I would have died. I was about to die right now just seeing it. What if I had opened it in front of Colton? What if Colton just happens to find it one day? He'll think I'm a huge freak.

I ended up burying the bag under a pile of shirts.

"Hey baby. I didn't know you were home."

"Um Yeah."

I even look suspicious right now just standing by the pile of shirts with a bright red face.

"I just got home so I'm going to go change now."

I grabbed a shirt from the pile and hurried off to the bathroom.

That was close

Cashmere: I cannot believe you got me a whip! He's going to think I'm into freaky stuff