"Hey, what's wrong?" He complained following me. I massaged my temple, everything was spinning around me.

"You were touching me." I said out loud, as if I was speaking to myself.

"Um, you were too, we were just dancing Mel," He took a step forward to face me, we left the dance floor behind.

"Don't think it's going to be like it used to be between us."

The expression on his face changed drastically, he chuckled. "You're so drunk."

"What the hell?" I snapped. "It's true. I'm not going to let myself fall for you all over again, I'm not like that anymore."

"Look, Melissa, maybe you should sit down and relax—"

"I've been dancing with you..." I kept reminding myself, my head buzzing. "It's not like I'm going to kiss you, if that's why you're here to do you can leave already. You're practically married and even though it isn't real you have to assume it. Suck it, Scott."

"Scott?" Scott repeated in confusion. My hand reached his face as it started to shift, all this time, I had been speaking to Remus.

"Holy shit." I muttered, my fingers brushing his cheek. That's when I realized, I must be really drunk. "I'm so sorry Remus."

He closed his eyes for a few seconds until he pulled away from me. "You should breathe some fresh air."

I nodded and followed him outside, the breeze hit my skin pleasurably which made me let out a little moan.

"And... water," Remus opened a water bottle for me and handed it over.

I smiled at him, "Thanks... And again, I'm so sorry." I muttered embarrassed.

He laughed a little and shook his head. "It's okay, Mel. I kind of feel bad now, though, I shouldn't had let you drink all those shots."

"Don't blame it on yourself, you fool. Besides, I've been worse." I confessed.

I looked around, the fact that the street was now empty shocked me. What time was it? Where did all the people at the line go?

"What time is it?" I mumbled rubbing my head.

"Four thirty," He answered as he —ironically— yawned.

I opened my eyes wide, "Jesus..."

He chuckled, "I know. Jacquie and Sean left about an hour ago, Romulus and Nic are still somewhere inside."

"I wanna go home," I said, a known feeling at the bottom of my stomach warned me it was time to get going.

Remus looked at me worriedly and pressed his lips. "Are you sure you're okay?"

I nodded once again, "I just need to rest."

I closed my eyes strongly, fighting the urge to throw up, that night's dinner was threatening to get out and meet the air.

"I'll go look for them, wait for me here," He rose, "Don't move."

"Justin, make sure she stays there," I heard him say before the door closed behind him. But just about two minutes later, I heard the door again, this time opening, I heard Justin saying: Sir, and some footsteps heading my way. I supposed it would be Remus, but I wouldn't know, I had kept my eyes closed, fearing that I would puke if I opened them. Also, Justin called him Sir, that was unusual.