"Hey Tae, everything alright?" She asked cautiously.

For a moment, his eyes looked different. It looked broken as if all the life was sucked out of him. But before she knew it, it was gone, replaced with his casual smirk.

"I am now." He said cheekily, getting up from his seat. He waltzed his way towards her and Kira started getting suspicious. He smoothly pulled her close and pecked her lips.

"Ookay, so I can go now?" Kira asked, playfully ruffling his hair.

"Wait, you're going already? We've got urgent matter here."

"What urgent matter, I just finished sending out the last mail to India."

"Not that. My urgent matter is..." He trailed off, moving his lips close to her ear to whisper "You."

Kira chuckled at his sudden outburst of affection. "As sweet as whatever this is, I really have to go. I am sorry."

"Can't you stay for me?" he whined like a little kid.

"Na uh, nope I am not falling for that face again, Kim Taehyung." She said and turned around. Before she could take much steps, he tugged her arm, pulling her back towards him.

"Ohh-kay, we're still doing this." Kira said, as he smiled cheekily as her.

"You'll stay with me, won't you, Minjee.....?"

Kira sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Tae, you know I can't. Come on; don't make me feel bad. It's just for tonight. How about we go on a date night tomorrow?"

"Fine, alright." He said pouting. "Where are you going, anyway?"

"I am going to Namjoon's place. He almost killed me when I cancelled on him last week."

All of a sudden, the air in the room seemed to get tense. His cheeky smile turned cold and hands that held her warmly dropped to his side instantaneously. "Namjoon hyung?"

Kira wasn't sure what was going on and she tilted her head. "Hm?"

"You're choosing him over me? Don't hang out with him tonight." He said monotonously.

Kira looked at him for a while and burst out laughing. "Nice try, Tae. If you think you got me there, you're so-"

"I am serious."

"Oooh I am serious." Kira said, imitating him.

It's when he pushed her away that Kira started to doubt it might be past a silly show.

"What's wrong?" She was genuinely concerned now.

"Nothing is wrong with me. I just don't want you hanging out with random guys at night."

"Random-ha!" Kira let out an exasperated laugh. "Taehyung, he's my friend. Heck, he's your friend too."

"You used to date him!" He pointed out.

"So? We don't anymore and suddenly I can't hang out with him?" A part of her was trying hard to comprehend the abrupt confusing change of situation and a part of her was utterly furious.

"You've been with him an awful lot lately and I am bothered."

"Where is this pettiness coming from? What happened to you?"

"If I didn't know better I'd say he still has feelings for you." Kira couldn't help but notice the intentional evasion of her question. Something was definitely not right. She knew him enough to know that this was an outburst of something else that has shaken him. Despite all of it, she couldn't stop herself from raging back.