A Series of Unfortunate Events - Part 2

A/N: This is practically a 'steamy' filler. Soft stans, please feel free to skip it. I swear there'll be no continuity error.

It had been almost fifteen minutes and Taehyung didn't even look at her once

It had been almost fifteen minutes and Taehyung didn't even look at her once. Was he that intimidated by Jin? Kira cursed the fates for worst timing and laid her head back on the couch.

-

"No you stop it."

"No you stop it." Taehyung imitated her, walking into their apartment.

"Shut up!"

"No you shut up!"

The elevator door dinged open and they continued the bickering as they went in.

"No you shut-"

What could she expect more? She was unceremoniously pushed against the elevator wall as he effectively shut them both up with an agonisingly deep kiss.

The elevator door opened to her floor and he pulled away, throwing in a devilish smirk.

"Oh god no. You guys are in that 'can't stop touching each other' phase aren't you? " Jin shook his head from the other side and Kira could visibly see Taehyung's face drooping. Incident no:3. Way to ruin the mood.

She simply rolled her eyes back at him. "You're going out?"

"Thank goodness I am." He teased her, faking a gag. "The house is all empty. Just please don't break my stuff."

"Shut up!" She yelled back at him as he vanished out of sight between the elevator doors.

-

Twenty five minutes and it was almost like she didn't even exist to him. He had his eyes glued to some random football match and yelled from time to time. For some reason, Kira was getting fidgety. This was not exactly what she had in mind and she was starting to get a little annoyed.

She leaned towards him and kissed the spot between his cheek and his ear. He turned to her at the contact and smiled warmly. Just when she thought it could go good, he turned back to the screen and yelled at it. Sigh.

She idly slid out of the couch and decided to change her clothes to something even more comfortable. She opened her wardrobe and found one of his zipper up hoodie that he had 'lent' her. A wild idea popped up in her mind.

She slipped out of her jeans and shirt into his loose clothing. His shirts were already oversized on her and this one went half way down her thighs and the sleeves were sagging down her shoulders. Her hands were hardwired to search for pants and she mentally restrained herself from doing so. She slyly sat back down on the couch, expecting him to make a move anytime soon.

The irritating part? He didn't even give a side glance at her. This whole ignoring thing suspiciously smelt like a challenge and a competition is something she just couldn't resist. She put one leg over the other and scooted closer to him. He did turn to look at her at the sudden movement but he didn't even smile, almost as if he was annoyed.