Coffee Luck

Taehyung was delighted to get Kira's call. He agreed to transfer fund soon and smiled at how smoothly it went.

"Cheers!" Taehyung said, clinking his glass to Jungkook's.

"What are we cheering about?" Jungkook asked, taking a sip of the rich liquid.

"My plans have had a smooth start. I honestly didn't think it would be this easy."

Jungkook smiled. He was a little doubtful though. Of all the cases Taehyung had handled before, he seemed to be taking this one pretty seriously. At times, Jungkook felt like Tae was a little child. He found happiness in the oddest of things.

***

Jin, Kira and Hoseok had been working their heads off in the past week. Bringing a company back up from the brink of dilution was not an easy job. All three practically stayed up in the office all week but they knew it was worth it.

Kira had been six when it happened; when Jin's parents died. Jin was a few years elder than her, and so was Hoseok. Hoseok was their adopted younger son. Her parents and Jin's parents were practically family. They'd been doing the business together and her parents were devastated when the accident happened. Ever since then, Jin and Hoseok were a part of their family.

Her parents loved them like their own children and sometimes even more than Kira. This was how she became best friends with them. Even when they grew up, they had taken a normal apartment in the city to look after the business.

"I am finally home!" Hoseok yelled, plopping on to the couch.

"I feel like I've been away for years." Jin agreed.

Kira stayed quiet. Even through the entire busy schedule, she couldn't seem to take her mind off on how coincidental it was, meeting Taehyung. The more she thought about it, the more it made her weary about the whole date. But once she hit the bed, her mind went into a deep slumber.

***

Like the past few days, she managed to get very little sleep before getting back to work. Kira walked into the cafe and got her daily order: coffee. That was the only thing keeping her going.

She tripped over her own foot and spilled the coffee. That's when she knew that she wasn't alright. Clumsiness was not one Kira's traits. In fact, her reflexes were pretty damn good.

She stood for a moment, looking awkwardly at her precious coffee spilled all over the floor.

"Let me get that, don't worry." Yoongi, smiled at her. He wasn't wearing his apron, so she assumed he was just beginning his shift. Great, she ruined a day for someone else too.

"I am so sorry." Kira kept saying, almost to the point where it got a little annoying.

"It's alright." Yoongi said laughing. "In fact, let me get you one, on the house because you're a daily customer."

He got them both a cup and they sat by the nearby table. They'd been meeting frequently but a normal conversation never seemed to agree with their time.

"How long has it been since you moved to the city?" Kira asked, sipping her nectar.

"Almost a month? I produced music for a while but I wanted to do a job related to my degree, so I moved to the city. But the interviews here are pretty terrifying. I've been stuck here because of that."

"Oh, what did you study?"

"Management studies."

"I see." Kira smiled, she finally knew how to make someone's day better. "I am not supposed to do this, but you're a friend, and I trust that you can do it. You're hired."

Yoongi looked confused, and then he started laughing. But seeing the look on Kira's face, he proceeded to look as if he'd seen her grow a second head. He was clearly dumbfounded. "Wait, you're serious?"

"Very much. I happen to own miarai.ltd. You might have heard of it. And I don't mind getting an extra help."

Yoongi's jaw dropped. "You own- Grandma didn't- you gotta be kidding me! This is the best day of my life!"

"I am glad to make your day. You can join tomorrow. I'll arrange a short meeting with the HR and you're good to go." Kira smiled.

Yoongi's smile proved that sometimes, the tiniest bit of your help can really change someone's life.

A/N: Kind of a filler chapter but I'll be adding chapters of Kira with the other members in between because I love them all too much.♥️ It also prevents the story from being toooo fluffy. 😅
I promise, the next chapter will be better. In the meanwhile, AIRPLANE IS OUT!!!