Friends and Fun

"This place is too suffocating

"This place is too suffocating. I miss my open fields too much." Said Grandma Min, shaking her head.

Kira chuckled as she lifted the chopstick to her mouth. She sat next to Yoongi, smiling contently at the delicious lunch laid in front of her. Grandma Min had been inviting her over to Yoongi's apartment for a quiet a while now and she finally found time to meet her.

The old woman's pale face and serene smile reminded her of her own deceased grandmother. Her affection, especially when it came to forcing food on children made her incredibly nostalgic. Kira smiled at how she looked at her grandson, a look of love and wisdom that comes solely with old age.

"As usual, this Kimchi is unworldly. It's the best." Said Kira politely.

They finished up lunch and ended up just sitting and talking for a while.

"I will go back home tomorrow, I've stayed here too much this time." Said grandma wistfully.

"But I like being with you, Grandma." Pouted Yoongi.

"You're barely home anyways. You're always busy working." Said Mrs. Min glumly.

"Blame this woman over here for that." Yoongi sniggered.

Kira shot daggers at him and apologetically looked at the lady. The old woman simply smiled at her and said "I can't thank you enough for hiring him. I know he can be a little trouble at times but he loves what he's doing." She changed her gaze to Yoongi and sternly said "Be respectful to your boss."

"That's right, listen to grandma." Scoffed Kira.

As if like a child, he stuck his tongue out at her, making fun of her. Kira glared at him and playfully slapped his arm.

The old lady laughed at their silliness. "You remind me of myself when I was young. You both are cute together."

Both Yoongi and Kira froze in their spot, unable to comprehend the last bit of the sentence. After what seemed like a millennia, Yoongi cleared his throat and urged his grandma to take rest.

The duo was walking back to the office after the sumptuous meal.

"I am sorry about that last part, Grandma was just being herself." Yoongi said awkwardly.

Kira chuckled at his embarrassed expression.

"And besides, I could never date you." Yoongi continued. "You're too quirky for my type."

Kira glared at him but he didn't seem to care as he just went on bashing her.

"So boring, so impatient, so short, so..."

"I can fire you this second, you know?" Kira said matter of fact-ly.

"So pretty, so kind, so cheerful, so amazing..." Kira smiled smugly at the change of adjectives.

"Yup, overall, the best boss anyone could ask for. I love you, I love my job, please don't fire me." He finished as they both burst out laughing.

Friendships like these were the ones that Kira cherished the most.

***

"You are dead meat, Park Minjee." Jin growled, advancing on her. Kira had accidentally spilled hot chocolate on his freshly done paperwork and he clearly looked like he wanted to murder her. 

Kira took a step back, trying to talk him out of it but ended up running anyway as it seemed futile. He chased her like a cat hunting a rat, running zigzag through the office cubicles. The older employees didn't even bother looking at them as they were quiet used to their young CEOs acting like five year-olds. The younger employees looked at them in utter bewilderment, one even dropping a precious cookie in the process.

Jin's long legs were proving advantageous as he got dangerously close to her. She ran into the closest room she could find and slammed the door before Jin could strangle her. Panting, she looked at Taehyung's familiar room.

He hurried over to her, clearly unaware of what was going around. "What happened? Why are you running? Is there something wrong?"

"Chocolate – spill- Jin- angry- murdering me." She huffed, swallowing most of the words in the process.

"I am going to stay here for a while until he cools down." She announced, walking further into the room. Papers and wires were scattered all around his table.

"So, when I told you about the..." Kira's words were caught in her throat as she saw a smirking Taehyung behind her. She looked in confusion, clearly unaware of his intentions.

"You're a refugee in my room." He said, his voice uncharacteristically deep yet playful.

Kira couldn't help but notice his advancing, tall frame. He didn't seem to mind the fact that the space between them was closing in quickly. His hands played on his tie, loosening it.... seductively. Kira chuckled nervously as she took a few steps back, her head lightly hitting the wall behind her.

"You got to pay rent." He said devilishly, his warm body closer to her than ever before.

Uh-oh.

Before Kira could react, his lips were on hers, moving unusually rough. Kira couldn't move for a little while but when she did, she regretted it; not because she disliked it, but because it turned out to be addictive. His arms wrapped around her, tightly trapping her between himself and the wall while hers ran through his soft locks of hair.

Kira slowly felt the presence of his tongue and that snapped her out of her daze. She pulled away, panting harder than before.

"I don't think this is good work ethics." She said.

"But running around the office is?" he countered.

"You have a point." Kira admitted. Before he could make another move on her, they heard a knock on the door.

"Taehyung, I am coming in." Said Jin's voice from the other end.

Kira managed to keep a considerable distance away from Taehyung and he chuckled at her actions. Jin handed him a few papers and looked suspiciously at the both of them before finally saying "Kira, I need you to help me with something."

She knew very well what the help was. But debating between Jin and Taehyung, dying seemed to be the safer option. She smiled sweetly at Taehyung before sprinting away from Jin's grasp.

Taehyung laughed to himself. Work had never been this fun.  

A/N: Short one but early update. The next chapter is going to be more on the fluff side, tho I can't exactly promise. 😜 Soft stans, I am really sorry. 

Well, Have a good day!