03

Stage: Hellevator

[ Kang Ha-Neul P.O.V ]

I wake up and pain flows in my head. I groan and hisses in pain. "How long did I collapses?" I ask to myself and notices that I am inside an uknown room. The ceiling is rusty and the fan moves slowly. I try to sit but the pain keeps engulfing me.

"You need some rest, greenie," I know that voice and that one particular word. It is Jeongin, he sits beside me with a smile that I love plastered on his face. "You have collapses for I don't know, eight hours I guess? It's your second day here," I smile at Jeongin and he smiles brighter. Other than Woojin, Jeongin's presence makes me feel comfortable and I can feel a tingle of warm from him.

"And you stay besides me for eight hours?" he nods with a pink cheeks. I blushes heavily since I didn't expect him to nod. "Th-thanks," he mutters a low 'you're welcome'

"You should take a bath, greenie but the problem is that you don't have a spare clothes," he scrunches up his face and rubs his chin. "I'll just show you the bathroom and I try to find for an extra clothes," I nod and he grabs my hand, helping me to stand up. My legs wobble for a little and I almost fall but luckily Jeongin is fast enough to catch me and I thank him for his actions.

---------

"The bathroom is there, I'll go find you some clothes," he makes his way to the door and opens it but before that I stop him by tugging his shirt. "Where are the others?" I notice that it's just the both of us here, inside the mansion. He smiles "They went out for hunting a few hours ago. It's just me, you and Felix hyung," he ruffles my hair and left me alone. I sighs and starts to undress myself, closing the door before doing so and enters the bathroom.

While I am taking my bath, I recall the incident that happen with me and Felix. "Leave us alone!" "Why are you here!?" I runs a hand through my hair as I sigh heavily. The water runs and it creates a small splashes. Suddenly, a memory pops in my head. It is a memory of me and Felix laughing together, our hands intertwine. We stare deeply to each other eye and our face is a few inches away. I blush heavily and almost slip but luckily I regain my balance.

I slap my cheeks as if I want to get rid of the red hue on my cheeks. Felix and me laughing!? Our hands intertwine? And why are our face too close!? God, what's with this memory.

After a few while, I close the shower and wrap my body with a towel that is prepared inside the bathroom. I carefully step out from that and dry my hair. Upon doing that, something catches my attention, it's a clothes on the bed and it was neatly folded. There's a note on it. Curiously, I grab the note and read it.

From - Felix Lee

What? Felix Lee? Felix?? The one that shout at me? Eh? What in the world??

My eyes went wide and I quickly take the clothes with a blush. "This is his clothes!? But why!??" Confusion consumes me and I begin to panic. Felix wouldn't give me this, no he won't. This must be Jeongin's clothes but he wrote Felix name because he wants me and Felix to be good to each other. I laugh when I think that. "He's just too cute," cue on that last word, I wear the clothes and ignore the fact that Felix is the one who gave it to me.
I laugh and hesitate to put on the clothes but after a while, I put it on with my mind set that Jeongin is the one who gave this to me.

---------

I walk out from that room and I see Felix in the living room, reading a book. I blush at his appearence and I pinches my cheeks. Felix notices my presence as he puts his book down but a few seconds later he continues to read the book and act like I'm not here. The book covers his face but I can see his ears, his red ears. Ehh? Felix is blushing? I smirk and slowly make my way to him. "Ohohoho, Felix are you blushing?" I tease him and he groans. I try to uncover his face and pull his book slightly but being aboy he is, he's far too strong and he keep his grip tight but being the stubborn girl I am, I keep pull the book away from him.