05

Stage: Hellevator

[ Kang Ha-Neul P.O.V ]

"Welcome back three of you," Woojin said while giving them cold water as they gasp for air and Minho quickly lays down on the ground. Exhaustion engulfs their body like a fire and they pant so loud like they forget the way to breath. Drenched in sweats with a smudge of blood scent, wrinkles appear between two of my eyebrows as I covers my nose. The three of them quickly take the water and finish it in a blink of an eye before they made their way to their respective room after give something to Woojin. It's a meat. The blood scent invades my nostrill and I scrunches my face up. The scent that makes my stomach twist and the feeling of wanting to throw something up. Woojin quickly smiles and praise them before taking the meat tk the kitchen.

"What's that? why are the covered in blood?" I ask to Changbin who is comforting Felix in an odd way as in pinching his cheeks and shakes his shoulder. "Well, obviously they just came back from hunting and that meat is a bunny meat," my eyes went wide upon hearing this and quickly controls the urge to puke right now at the moment. Bunny meat? I haven't eat it and don't want to eat it. Bunny is cute, why kill them. "In this program or world the common animals that we found is bunny, reindeer, chicken and salmon. No types of other fish can be found except salmon. Don't know why they did it like that," Changbin adds as he stands up and tuck his hands into his pockets. His features still to be mystery to me since the hoodie he puts on barely makes me see his face only his mouth. The thin lips curls up into a smile as he ruffles my hair. "Sooner or later you'll get to know more," he left us behind before heading to the kitchen.

Silence drops like a bomb. The sun already sets making Jisung to switch on the lights and they gathered in a circle while I'm sitting om the couch, hugging a pillow. "How about we play truth or dare?" my ears perk up and look at them with excitement. "Can greenie play too?" Jeongin question and they nod except Felix who scoffs and roll his eyes. "So the rules is do the truth or you'll face the punishment, do the dare or you'll face the punishment, give up and I'll break your neck," Felix stated while looking at me devilshly as he smirks. I gulps and  jolts a little as Jeongin pulls me and gestures me to sits beside him and Jisung. Hyunjin lightly punches Felix's shoulder making the boy chuckles darkly. "So, greenie. Truth or dare?" he ask with a smirks and Hyunjin slaps his head as he receives a groan. "Truth," I said and gains Felix attention as he licks his bottom lips and again receives a slaps on his head. "Okay okay, tell me do you have feelings for Jeongin?" All of us gasp but I look at him with blank face and notices that Jeongin is fidgeting in his place. "No I don't think so? He is like a friend to me," Felix chuckles and crosses his arms as he looks to Jeongin. "You go," I nods and quickly think of the person who I want to pick and the question that I want to throw at the person. "Truth or dar-"

"Count us in," a hand was placed on my shoulder as the person sits besides me. It was Minho smilling widely, his clothes had turn into a clean ones as he turns to face Jeongin and pinches his cheeks and he receives a giggles. Seungmin, Chan, Woojin and Changbin join us too and after the comfortably find a place to sit, I continue my words. "Truth or dare, Hyunjin?" the said boy blush a little and scratches his cheek. "T-truth I guess?" I puffs and smiles in victoriously. "Why do you ask me to call you 'oppa'?" his face turns into a blank ones as the rest quietly laughs and some of them stay in silent. "That's because I'm older than you?! I guess?? I don't know!? But just call me 'oppa'!!" I gasp and huffs "But I don't want to!"

"Okay that's enough, Hyunjin continues," Hyunjin pouts and points at Minho. "Why are your face so red and runs after you peeks into greenie's room?" upon this statement, I saw Woojin blush and gulps his saliva in fear. Minho who sat besides me lets out a nervous chuckle. "I should pick fir-" "Just answer my question," I look at them and Minho blushes when I stare at him. The boy stutters on his words making the other grow more curious as they encourages Minho to answer the question meanwhile Woojin is dying in his place because of blushing too much. "I-I sa-saw Woojin hyung hug-ging little g-girl he-re and kisses his fore-head,"

.
.
.
.

"Are you kidding me?" Hyunjin said with a blank face and an irk mark appears on his forehead. Jeongin's jaw drop so as the others as they watch Woojin in a disgusted way. "I don't think that he'll do it but I was wrong," Chan states as he fake cries.

Woojin blushes and waves his hand in deniable way as he stutters on his own words. "Wh-what do you me-mean by that? It's no-nothing to be hon-est!" he covers his face and the others just lost their soul excluding Felix. Woojin regain his composure after a few minutes and slap his cheeks slightly. "Okay, Jeongin, truth or dare?" the said boy picks truth and the question was about his hidden talent which is singing trot. I had to admit it but Jeongin is really good in it, it's like God blessed him with a great gift and great features.

"Minho hyung, truth or dare?" a dare, it was a dare which made him to use third person until the end of the game which he is really good at it and not to  their surprise, he can even did a toungue twister out of it. "Little girl, truth or dare?" I choose dare and I'll forever know that I regret it. "I dare you to sit on Felix's lap," as silence fills the air and the intense stares coming from the other to Minho, the said boy shifts in his place as he pats his lap, ready to be seated. "Come here, I won't do anything," a little blush crept on my face as I make my way to the boy and sits on him. Hyunjin  throws a disgusted look to Minho and he just shrugs his shoulder and roll his eyes and I notices that Seungmin is clenching his fist. "I just want them to make up for each other," Felix scoffs and as I sat on his lap, he leans backward as he avoids his body from making a contact with mine. The game continues and this time I ask Jisung to do an aegyo which he did it as he panics a little and we laugh when he fail to do it. "Yah, don't laugh!" Jisung crosses his arm and pouts making Woojin to comfort the boy.

After a few truths and dares, my turn have come once again, Chan. "Truth or dare?" He ask and I pick dare once again. "I dare you to make Felix blush," Minho squeals and Chan receives a slight smack from Seungmin besides him. Squeezing my brain and idea, I think of a way to make Felix blush but eventually there's none. I sigh and rubs my temple. "I'll just accept the punishment since I got no idea on what to do," I wait for response but there's none to be captured only a confused statement from Chan. "What punishment, little girl?"

"What? But I thought that whoever gives up on doing the dare or telling the truth including gives up from the game will get a punishment?" Shaking heads, no nods. Confusiom crept slowly on their face as I lets out a small 'what'. Suddenly, a pair of strong arms made its way to my waist, wrapping it tightly and as a hot breath trickles to my ear, a whisper to be heard that sends a shiver down to my spine. "Don't worry, greenie. I'll give you your punishment," a slashing sound, a cold sharp metal make a contact on my right arm as I screams in pain and tries to get away from the boy. He pulls out and blood seems to be flow like a river out from my shoulder, he pushes and pins me onto the ground as he abouts to make another move.

"Felix, stop!" the said boy were thrown away from me, stumbling to the other side as Chan, Hyunjin, Changbin and Woojin grab his hands and legs, preventing the boy to move any further and he struggles to escape from their control. "Let me go!" I backs a little and screams in pain when the cold breeze brushes against my fresh wound and it sends a signal through my body, a hurt one. Jeongin quickly put a pressure on my wound making me to shouts in agony and cries. "Jeongin, stop. It h-hurts," he didn't stop and I could feel his hands tremble. Seungmin quickly grabs first aid as Minho and Jisung tries to calm me down. Sweats begin to drop from my forehead becauss of the temperature and the pressure I receives.

"I'll kill that lab's rat before you all even knew it,"

Lab's rat
Kang Ha-Neul
You belong in the lab

"STOP, PLEASE STOP," Jisung grabs my hand and squeezes it softly while Jeongin begins to panic when I squirms in pain and screams in agony.  Seungmin grabs my shoulder and begins to treat the wound while Minho tries to stop me by holding me tightly in one place. "YOU DON'T DESERVES TO LIVE YOU MURDE-"

"Ha-Neul," I breathed out before gently holding my wounded shoulder as I look at the boy whom being held tightly in one place. My eyes squints in pain as voices keep lingering in my brain as I wish for them to stop. "My name is Kang Ha-Neul," Jeongin had his eyes went wide so as the others including Felix who stops for a moment. I take a deep breathe before I continue on my words with a havey weight on my shoulders as my heart sink upon thinking it.

"And I'm a murderer,"

---------