Thirty seven

Corie POV
Corie:"Khalil I've just had enough"
Khalil:"you ain't taking my son with you if you leave"
Corie:"yes I am"
Khalil:"and you ain't taking them shorts either cause I bought those"
Corie:"with what job"
Khalil:"you know What I be selling don't play dumb"
Corie:"that ain't a job that's on some illegal shit,Woody has a job"
Khalil was about to grab my neck again but he stopped himself
Corie:"wow"
Khalil:"what?"
Corie:"you controlled your anger"
Khalil:"Yeah I can control myself,just gimme another chance baby"he says holding on to my waist
Corie:"no I have to leave"
Khalil:"then take of your shirt and your bra cause I bought those to"

I gave him a are you serious look,and he straight faced me.

Corie:"you know what take it,take it all cause am done"I remove all my clothes till I was completely naked throwing them all on the floor

Khalil:"you are so damn sexy"he says looking me up and down

He grabbed my face kissing me real slow,it was so mmmh I can't even explain it.But next thing I knew we were in bed and he was in my guts fucking the life out of me.
_
_
I laid next to him breathless as he whispered shit in my ear.
Khalil:"baby there ain't no one else who can be all up in your guts like this,ain't no one who can handle all this ass"he said as he grabbed and smacked my ass"do you love me?"
I didn't reply,so he gripped my throat
Khalil:"answer the fucking question"
Corie:"yes baby I love you"
Khalil:"good"he says then pecked my lips

And of course Khalil won again,making me fall right into his trap.I wasn't going no where.
_
_
_
Jamal POV
Me and Mckayla had just got done with our acting classes and was walking to my car,well My dads car.

As soon as we got in mckayla spoke.
Mckayla:"are you good Jamal?"
I nod my head yes
Mckayla:"you sure cause you've been acting kinda different all day"
Jamal:"am fine Mckayla"
Mckayla:"this isn't because of what happened yesterday is it"
Jamal:"what happened yesterday?"
Mckayla:"we kissed"
Jamal:"oh um nah it ain't that am good...I mean me and my girl ended things but am good though"
Why am I lying I ain't good am fucking hurting,never did I think Ranaye was capable of hurting me like this.
Mckayla:"oh..why?"
Jamal:"she cheated"
Mckayla:"oh okay um...you wanna um come to mine"
Jamal:"uhh yeah okay"
_
_
_
We got to her house and she yelled for our mom but there was no reply,we went into the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge that said
'am working late today there's money on the living room centre table if you get hungry'

Mckayla:"well I guess were home alone then"
She grabbed my hand leading me to her room.

Jamal:"so what do wanna do then..woah woah what are you doing?"
Mckayla started undressing in front of me as if I wasn't there
Mckayla:"am changing into something more comfortable"

She continued changing and I couldn't help but stare,for a sixteen year old she had a real nice figure.

Her ass was real big which complimented her small waist and small tits.

She put on Nike shorts and a crop top set.

Mckayla:"you can get on the bed you know"

I got on the bed and sat on the corner awkwardly.

She sat next to me and put the tv on Netflix.

Mckayla:"what do you wanna watch"she said but I was daydreaming"Jamal?"

I looked up at her face
Jamal:"oh uh anything,whatever you wanna watch"
Mckayla:"alright something scary hmm..alright this will do"

She put something on then laid down
Mckayla:"j get comfortable..lay with me"
I took off my shoes and did as she said.once I laid down she put me on my back and then laid on top of me.
Jamal:"uh Mckayla can you get off me please?"
Mckayla:"nah"

She slowly started moving around,more like grinding on my piece.i looked up at her but she was just concentrated on the movie

Maybe she didn't realise what she was doing.

I tried my best not to groan but I eventually did.
Mckayla:"you good?"
Jamal:"yeah yeah am fine"
Mckayla:"aren't you hot? Why have you got a hoodie on?"she said removing my hoodie,I was now left in a t-shirt and sweatpants.

She continued grinding on my piece and then I eventually realised she did know what she was doing,she was doing it on purpose.

But I didn't stop her,I didn't want to stop her.i got hard and she smirked,then leaned down and kissed me.

She was kissing me real fast like she didn't know what she was doing,so I lifted her head up by her chin.
Jamal:"slow down babygirl"I said looking into her eyes,she nodded her head

Then I lead the kiss,kissing her lips long and slow and she got into it.

I gripped and smacked her ass and she moaned.

I flipped us over so that she was at the bottom on her back and I hovered over her kissing her neck.

The low moans she was giving me motivated me to keep going.

She grabbed my piece and rubbed on it,then surprisingly toke it out my pants,trying to remove my pants and underwear completely so I helped her.

Then also helped her take her shorts off while going back to kiss her softly.

I rubbed on her pearl and she tensed up a bit from my contact.

Mckayla:"uhh put it in me"she said breaking the kiss
Jamal:"you sure?"
She nods her head yes looking into my eyes with lust.
Mckayla:"condom?"
Jamal:"well no I didn't really think this would happen"
She stretched her hand out and took it out the drawer,then ripped the packet with her teeth and placed it on me.

She removed her top and I removed mine throwing it on the floor.

I spread her legs and slowly start to put the tip in.
Mckayla:"uhh,J it hurts so bad"
I softly kiss her forehead a couple times
Jamal:"I know baby it will get better"
I continued to enter her slowly and looked into her eyes to see how she was feeling.

I plant another soft kiss on her forehead to Comfort her and kept slowly entering her,but not putting all of me in.

She held and scratched on my back as she softly moaned in my ears.
Mckayla:"uhh fuck it still hurts"
Jamal:"do you want me to stop?"
Mckayla:"no no keep going"
I kissed her forehead softly again

The faster I went and the more I stroked,the faster the pain went away.

I could tell she was starting to in joy it.
Jamal:"it's feels good now huh"
Mckayla:"mmhh yeah so good uhh"
I finally put my full size in her and she held on to my back tighter
Mckayla:"uhhh fuck it's so big"
I stroked long and slow a couple more times then flipped us over,so she was on top.

She lifted her self up a bit as I placed my piece in her and we both moaned.

Jamal:"ride it"
She moved up and down slowly getting herself use to my size.Then she got comfortable and started going up and down quite fast,then I held on her hips and started to control her pace.

Jamal:"fuck tight ass pussy"
I had a strong grip on her small waist as she continued bouncing

Mckayla POV
Something started building up in my stomach.
Mckayla:"uhhh"
He laid me on my back and entered me slowly again,he thrust three more times lifting my leg up on his shoulder.

I released on him and then felt and hot liquid enter the condom.