Eleven

Pepi POV
The boys were upstairs Playing on there gaming console while I was downstairs speaking to my mother.
Pepi:"mom why hasn't he called me,he's clearly upset me and it's like he doesn't even care"
Mrs.S:"Pepi darling I've seen you with Keith and that boy loves you and the kids.maybe he just wants to give you some space,why don't you try calling him"
Pepi:"because am giving him the silent treatment mom"
Mrs.S:"well he'll never know your ready to speak to him if you don't call him sweetie"
I sigh in annoyance
Pepi:"your right am gonna go see him.Tell the boys I've gone out but don't tell them I've gone to see there father"
_
_
_
Keith POV
I was on my laptop just going through some emails and sorting somethings out,when I get a knock at my door.So I go and open it and it's Ryan.
Ryan:"can we talk?"
I make way for her to come in and she goes over to sit on the couch.i close the door and join her.
Ryan:"Keith I've honestly been thinking about what you said and...no matter how much I want to deny it I can't help but feel the same way cause I love you.But I shouldn't...I shouldn't Keith cause we were engaged,you made a commitment and you broke my trust.But no matter what you always end up being on my mind and I've tried to move on but I just...i just I-" i cut her off by placing my lips on to hers.

She kinda hesitated and pulled away but then pulled my face towards hers and starts kissing me again.

I lifted her up and placed her on my lap,deepening the kiss until I hear a knock at the door.i straight away got into panic mood and pushed Ryan off my lap and on to the couch.
Ryan:"who is it?"
Keith:"I don't know but hide"
Ryan:"really Keith?"
Keith:"yes really Ry everyone knows am with Pepi so who ever it is can't see you"
I could tell she was really pissed at me when I said that from the look on her face.she got up and rushed upstairs.

Then I went to open the door and to my surprise it was Pepi.
Keith:"Pepi?"
Pepi:"can I come in"
Keith:"yeah yeah of course I mean this is your house"
she gives me a cold stare and I just looked at her confused
Pepi:"well can you move"
I look straight at her with more confusion then realised what she ment.
Keith:"oh oh am so sorry"
I moved out her way and she came in,she was just making me so nervous.
Keith:"don't you have your key why'd you knock"
Pepi:"I don't know I just chose to is there a problem"
Keith:"no no I was just asking"
Woah Pepi is clearly very mad at me she's never acted this way towards me before.
Pepi:"you really hurt me Keith,i mean the way you spoke to me was as if marriage was something you never wanted with me,which isn't the case"
Keith:"I know bab....Pepi am sorry....but I did say I would get married if you really wanted to"
Pepi POV
Woahhhh firstly why did he stop himself from calling me baby?its not like we broke up and did he really just say he would marry me if I wanted to?so him wanting to doesn't matter?
Pepi:"Keith it doesn't work like that marriage is a partnership,both people are suppose to want to get married.i don't want you to do it just to please me"
After I spoke I could tell he wanted to say something but was holding back.
Pepi:"Keith just say it"I sigh
Keith:"say what?"
Pepi:"what's on your mind Keith tell me"
Keith POV
This is a trap,this is a trap Keith,don't say it.
Keith:"I don't wanna get married"I burst out
Pepi closed her eyes slowly,then covered her face.
Keith:"Pepi you good?"
I started to see tears drop down her face.i remove her hand from her face Seeing that she was crying so hugged her tight.
Keith:"Pepi stop crying please"
She cried in my arms for a while then pushed me off her and rushed out,slamming the door.