"Go get 'em tiger!" Ali made a growling face.

When I got back to Colton's house he wasn't there. I didn't know if that was usual for him or not since I was usually gone during the day. Normally, I didn't come home until after eleven and Colton would come downstairs to greet me.

"Where's Colton?" I asked an abnormally tall guy.

"Working. He'll be back in an hour."

Perfect

I headed up to the bedroom to get ready for my night with Colton. I was already dressed and shaved all I really had to do was smother my body in lotion and I'll be good.

Nearly an hour later I heard the front door slam. I wasn't ready. I mean I was but at the same time I felt like I wasn't. My heart was pounding and I was imagining his footsteps walking up the stairs. He would be surprised to see me too. He wasn't expecting me to be home for a few more hours, but my hours had been cut back at the mall and the people at the diner got on my nerves and I wanted to be in a good mood.

When I heard Colton turn the doorknob my heart was about to jump out of my chest.

"Cashmere. Wow..you're..."

"Waiting for you?" I purred.

Who knew I could do that?

"You're so fucking hot." He practically ran over to the bed.

I reached up and kissed him as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

Once his shirt was off he pushed me back on the bed taking his pants off. I suddenly became nervous as he hovered over me staring at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

His hands trailed around my back unhooking my bra. The little shred of fabric fell down between us and he snatched it throwing it somewhere on the floor.

His mouth clamped onto one of my breasts while his hand cupped the other one. His head started traveling lower leaving bite marks on my stomach.

"Ah!" I gasped as he bit my inner thigh.

His hand ripped off my panties as he bit my other thigh.

I should have gotten the warranty

"Oh Colton." I moaned as he started flicking his tongue inside of me.

"Yes baby." He whispered into me.

"Faster." He moves his tongue over to my clit circling faster and faster as his fingers curled inside of me.

A few minutes later he finished leaving me panting and exhausted.

I reached my hand towards his boxers clamping my around around his...well it wasn't small.

Now I was even more nervous.

He kissed my forehead as I pulled down his boxers. His dick sprung out slapping his stomach.

He kissed me never letting his mouth leave mine as I felt his tip poking at my entrance. He slowly pushed his way inside of me as I scratched at his back.

"Okay?"

I nodded my head for him to continue. He was thrusting slowly and I could tell from the look on his face it was hard for him to hold back.

I grabbed his back pulling him closer so he would know he could go faster. I wanted him to feel as good as I did.

"Oh baby. Almost there." He grunted.

He was so hot. The way he was biting his lip. How did I manage to get him?

He started slowing down and I knew it was almost over.

He kissed my forehead before climbing off of me.

"Are you Okay?"

No

"Yeah. Wanna take a shower?"

I really needed an ice pack to put down there, but I would settle for some cold water. Grace and Ali had warned me it was going hurt the first few times, but I didn't know I would be so sore afterwards.